3DS to get a demo for Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater this week
Konami has revealed a new demo of their portable 3D remake of Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater coming to the 3DS this week.
The demo promises to bring a taste of the new 3D version of Snake Eater which is widely recognised as one of the best games ever when it was released on the PS2.
Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater is completely redesigned to take advantage of the 3DS's unique capabilities.
The demo hits the Nintendo eStore alongside this week's other releases the biggest of which is the Gameboy classic, Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan