3DS to get a demo for Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater this week
Konami has revealed a new demo of their portable 3D remake of Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater coming to the 3DS this week.
The demo promises to bring a taste of the new 3D version of Snake Eater which is widely recognised as one of the best games ever when it was released on the PS2.
Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater is completely redesigned to take advantage of the 3DS's unique capabilities.
The demo hits the Nintendo eStore alongside this week's other releases the biggest of which is the Gameboy classic, Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft