Namco Bandai to co-publish the new Star Trek game
Paramount has partnered up with Namco Bandai to publish the game to accompany the new Star Trek movie.
While the game is due to be released just before the film, thankfully it is a stand-alone storyline following Kirk, Spock and the rest of the crew of the Enterprise as they take on a legendary enemy race hell-bent on galactic domination.
The game's story is written by God Of War writer Marianne Krawczyk in collaboration with the writers of the new film, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman.
The game is well in development at The Darkness II studio Digital Extremes and is due for release on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 before the film hits the cinemas on May 17th of 2013.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey