Namco Bandai to co-publish the new Star Trek game
Paramount has partnered up with Namco Bandai to publish the game to accompany the new Star Trek movie.
While the game is due to be released just before the film, thankfully it is a stand-alone storyline following Kirk, Spock and the rest of the crew of the Enterprise as they take on a legendary enemy race hell-bent on galactic domination.
The game's story is written by God Of War writer Marianne Krawczyk in collaboration with the writers of the new film, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman.
The game is well in development at The Darkness II studio Digital Extremes and is due for release on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 before the film hits the cinemas on May 17th of 2013.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year