Namco Bandai to co-publish the new Star Trek game
Paramount has partnered up with Namco Bandai to publish the game to accompany the new Star Trek movie.
While the game is due to be released just before the film, thankfully it is a stand-alone storyline following Kirk, Spock and the rest of the crew of the Enterprise as they take on a legendary enemy race hell-bent on galactic domination.
The game's story is written by God Of War writer Marianne Krawczyk in collaboration with the writers of the new film, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman.
The game is well in development at The Darkness II studio Digital Extremes and is due for release on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 before the film hits the cinemas on May 17th of 2013.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though