Namco Bandai to co-publish the new Star Trek game
Paramount has partnered up with Namco Bandai to publish the game to accompany the new Star Trek movie.
While the game is due to be released just before the film, thankfully it is a stand-alone storyline following Kirk, Spock and the rest of the crew of the Enterprise as they take on a legendary enemy race hell-bent on galactic domination.
The game's story is written by God Of War writer Marianne Krawczyk in collaboration with the writers of the new film, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman.
The game is well in development at The Darkness II studio Digital Extremes and is due for release on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 before the film hits the cinemas on May 17th of 2013.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat