Namco Bandai to co-publish the new Star Trek game
Paramount has partnered up with Namco Bandai to publish the game to accompany the new Star Trek movie.
While the game is due to be released just before the film, thankfully it is a stand-alone storyline following Kirk, Spock and the rest of the crew of the Enterprise as they take on a legendary enemy race hell-bent on galactic domination.
The game's story is written by God Of War writer Marianne Krawczyk in collaboration with the writers of the new film, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman.
The game is well in development at The Darkness II studio Digital Extremes and is due for release on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 before the film hits the cinemas on May 17th of 2013.
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again