Diablo III now expected to arrive between April and June
Blizzard has narrowed down the expected arrival window of their new dungeon crawler Diablo III.
Mike Morhaime, Blizzard CEO, told investors to expect Diablo III to be released some time in the second calendar quarter of this year.
He explained, "We can also confirm that we are targeting a Q2 launch for Diablo 3. We expect to announce more details about the release schedule in the coming weeks."
Activision-Blizzard CFO Thomas Tippl added that they should have two titles out this year with either StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm or the next World Of Warcraft expanison Mists Of Pandaria ready for release after Diablo III.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto