Diablo III now expected to arrive between April and June
Blizzard has narrowed down the expected arrival window of their new dungeon crawler Diablo III.
Mike Morhaime, Blizzard CEO, told investors to expect Diablo III to be released some time in the second calendar quarter of this year.
He explained, "We can also confirm that we are targeting a Q2 launch for Diablo 3. We expect to announce more details about the release schedule in the coming weeks."
Activision-Blizzard CFO Thomas Tippl added that they should have two titles out this year with either StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm or the next World Of Warcraft expanison Mists Of Pandaria ready for release after Diablo III.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer