Diablo III now expected to arrive between April and June
Blizzard has narrowed down the expected arrival window of their new dungeon crawler Diablo III.
Mike Morhaime, Blizzard CEO, told investors to expect Diablo III to be released some time in the second calendar quarter of this year.
He explained, "We can also confirm that we are targeting a Q2 launch for Diablo 3. We expect to announce more details about the release schedule in the coming weeks."
Activision-Blizzard CFO Thomas Tippl added that they should have two titles out this year with either StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm or the next World Of Warcraft expanison Mists Of Pandaria ready for release after Diablo III.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO