Diablo III now expected to arrive between April and June
Blizzard has narrowed down the expected arrival window of their new dungeon crawler Diablo III.
Mike Morhaime, Blizzard CEO, told investors to expect Diablo III to be released some time in the second calendar quarter of this year.
He explained, "We can also confirm that we are targeting a Q2 launch for Diablo 3. We expect to announce more details about the release schedule in the coming weeks."
Activision-Blizzard CFO Thomas Tippl added that they should have two titles out this year with either StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm or the next World Of Warcraft expanison Mists Of Pandaria ready for release after Diablo III.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too