Diablo III now expected to arrive between April and June
Blizzard has narrowed down the expected arrival window of their new dungeon crawler Diablo III.
Mike Morhaime, Blizzard CEO, told investors to expect Diablo III to be released some time in the second calendar quarter of this year.
He explained, "We can also confirm that we are targeting a Q2 launch for Diablo 3. We expect to announce more details about the release schedule in the coming weeks."
Activision-Blizzard CFO Thomas Tippl added that they should have two titles out this year with either StarCraft II: Heart Of The Swarm or the next World Of Warcraft expanison Mists Of Pandaria ready for release after Diablo III.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title