Havoc reigns in Gotham from today with Gotham City Impostors
Online FPS fans will have their chance to flood Gotham City with their own impressions of Batman and the Joker from today.
Monolith's quirky new FPS pits gamers against each other dressed as their own custom Batz and Jokerz armed with and array of interesting homemade weapons and gadgets over a variety of Gotham City locations.
Warner's Samantha Ryan said, "Gotham City Impostors is a unique first-person multiplayer shooter that delivers a completely different Batman experience that is irreverent, fun and humorous. The game is unlike any other on the market today and gives fans the opportunity to play the game in whichever way they want to play. We can't wait to see reactions from players wreaking havoc in Gotham City."
Gotham City Impostors is available on XBLA for 1200 MS Points and PSN, Origin, Steam and Games for Windows Live for 11.99 GBP.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree