Havoc reigns in Gotham from today with Gotham City Impostors
Online FPS fans will have their chance to flood Gotham City with their own impressions of Batman and the Joker from today.
Monolith's quirky new FPS pits gamers against each other dressed as their own custom Batz and Jokerz armed with and array of interesting homemade weapons and gadgets over a variety of Gotham City locations.
Warner's Samantha Ryan said, "Gotham City Impostors is a unique first-person multiplayer shooter that delivers a completely different Batman experience that is irreverent, fun and humorous. The game is unlike any other on the market today and gives fans the opportunity to play the game in whichever way they want to play. We can't wait to see reactions from players wreaking havoc in Gotham City."
Gotham City Impostors is available on XBLA for 1200 MS Points and PSN, Origin, Steam and Games for Windows Live for 11.99 GBP.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like