Havoc reigns in Gotham from today with Gotham City Impostors
Online FPS fans will have their chance to flood Gotham City with their own impressions of Batman and the Joker from today.
Monolith's quirky new FPS pits gamers against each other dressed as their own custom Batz and Jokerz armed with and array of interesting homemade weapons and gadgets over a variety of Gotham City locations.
Warner's Samantha Ryan said, "Gotham City Impostors is a unique first-person multiplayer shooter that delivers a completely different Batman experience that is irreverent, fun and humorous. The game is unlike any other on the market today and gives fans the opportunity to play the game in whichever way they want to play. We can't wait to see reactions from players wreaking havoc in Gotham City."
Gotham City Impostors is available on XBLA for 1200 MS Points and PSN, Origin, Steam and Games for Windows Live for 11.99 GBP.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today