Havoc reigns in Gotham from today with Gotham City Impostors
Online FPS fans will have their chance to flood Gotham City with their own impressions of Batman and the Joker from today.
Monolith's quirky new FPS pits gamers against each other dressed as their own custom Batz and Jokerz armed with and array of interesting homemade weapons and gadgets over a variety of Gotham City locations.
Warner's Samantha Ryan said, "Gotham City Impostors is a unique first-person multiplayer shooter that delivers a completely different Batman experience that is irreverent, fun and humorous. The game is unlike any other on the market today and gives fans the opportunity to play the game in whichever way they want to play. We can't wait to see reactions from players wreaking havoc in Gotham City."
Gotham City Impostors is available on XBLA for 1200 MS Points and PSN, Origin, Steam and Games for Windows Live for 11.99 GBP.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone