Havoc reigns in Gotham from today with Gotham City Impostors
Online FPS fans will have their chance to flood Gotham City with their own impressions of Batman and the Joker from today.
Monolith's quirky new FPS pits gamers against each other dressed as their own custom Batz and Jokerz armed with and array of interesting homemade weapons and gadgets over a variety of Gotham City locations.
Warner's Samantha Ryan said, "Gotham City Impostors is a unique first-person multiplayer shooter that delivers a completely different Batman experience that is irreverent, fun and humorous. The game is unlike any other on the market today and gives fans the opportunity to play the game in whichever way they want to play. We can't wait to see reactions from players wreaking havoc in Gotham City."
Gotham City Impostors is available on XBLA for 1200 MS Points and PSN, Origin, Steam and Games for Windows Live for 11.99 GBP.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO