Shank 2 cuts its way onto downloads
Today is a good day for gamers whose weapon of choice is a roughly-sharpened shiv as the tortured former hitman, Shank is back.
Klei Entertainment have crammed the follow up to their hit XBLA and PSN title with more weapons, new tougher enemies and a much more precise and fluid control system.
The vast array of weapons and enemies as well as the game's new locales are also captured immaculately in Shank's unique and exquisitely hand-drawn artistic style.
Shank 2 is available on PSN for 7.99 GBP from today and XBLA for 800 MS Points from tomorrow. The PC version of Shank 2 will follow on Origin very soon.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes