Shank 2 cuts its way onto downloads
Today is a good day for gamers whose weapon of choice is a roughly-sharpened shiv as the tortured former hitman, Shank is back.
Klei Entertainment have crammed the follow up to their hit XBLA and PSN title with more weapons, new tougher enemies and a much more precise and fluid control system.
The vast array of weapons and enemies as well as the game's new locales are also captured immaculately in Shank's unique and exquisitely hand-drawn artistic style.
Shank 2 is available on PSN for 7.99 GBP from today and XBLA for 800 MS Points from tomorrow. The PC version of Shank 2 will follow on Origin very soon.
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game