Shank 2 cuts its way onto downloads
Today is a good day for gamers whose weapon of choice is a roughly-sharpened shiv as the tortured former hitman, Shank is back.
Klei Entertainment have crammed the follow up to their hit XBLA and PSN title with more weapons, new tougher enemies and a much more precise and fluid control system.
The vast array of weapons and enemies as well as the game's new locales are also captured immaculately in Shank's unique and exquisitely hand-drawn artistic style.
Shank 2 is available on PSN for 7.99 GBP from today and XBLA for 800 MS Points from tomorrow. The PC version of Shank 2 will follow on Origin very soon.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch