Shank 2 cuts its way onto downloads
Today is a good day for gamers whose weapon of choice is a roughly-sharpened shiv as the tortured former hitman, Shank is back.
Klei Entertainment have crammed the follow up to their hit XBLA and PSN title with more weapons, new tougher enemies and a much more precise and fluid control system.
The vast array of weapons and enemies as well as the game's new locales are also captured immaculately in Shank's unique and exquisitely hand-drawn artistic style.
Shank 2 is available on PSN for 7.99 GBP from today and XBLA for 800 MS Points from tomorrow. The PC version of Shank 2 will follow on Origin very soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3