Shank 2 cuts its way onto downloads
Today is a good day for gamers whose weapon of choice is a roughly-sharpened shiv as the tortured former hitman, Shank is back.
Klei Entertainment have crammed the follow up to their hit XBLA and PSN title with more weapons, new tougher enemies and a much more precise and fluid control system.
The vast array of weapons and enemies as well as the game's new locales are also captured immaculately in Shank's unique and exquisitely hand-drawn artistic style.
Shank 2 is available on PSN for 7.99 GBP from today and XBLA for 800 MS Points from tomorrow. The PC version of Shank 2 will follow on Origin very soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year