Sony adds more features to the PS Vita ahead of Western launch
Sony has included a raft of new features in version 1.6 of the PS Vita firmware update that launches this week in Japan.
Firmware 1.6 adds a new Google Map's style navigation app called Map to the PS Vita's home screen helping Vita users take advantage of it's GPS capabilities to avoid getting lost in the real world.
It also enables the video recording capabilities of the Vita's cameras and adds a Mac version of the PlayStation Content Manager software that was previously only available on the for the PC.
The final change is purely cosmetic as it erases all reference to PSN in favour of its new name, the Sony Entertainment Network.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date