Mass Effect series will go on... Probably...
March may see the final conclusion of the battle between Commander Shepard and the Reapers but that doesn't necessarily mean that the Mass Effect story is over.
In fact BioWare have indicated to fans that it would probably be a good idea if they kept their save games from Mass Effect 3 just in case.
Mass Effect producer Mike Gamble told Official Xbox Magazine, "Without going down any specific path, you can think of many, many different areas throughout the [intellectual property], throughout the history, where there are large wars to be won, large battles to be had, and a lot of development to be done around where these races came from, how they came about."
He added, "It wouldn't be a bad idea to keep your ME3 saves. The future is wide open."
Mass Effect 3 launches its final defence of the galaxy on March the 6th in the US and March 9th in Europe on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. The Xbox 360 version also features Kinect support allowing voice control of other members in Shepard's party.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year