Mass Effect series will go on... Probably...
March may see the final conclusion of the battle between Commander Shepard and the Reapers but that doesn't necessarily mean that the Mass Effect story is over.
In fact BioWare have indicated to fans that it would probably be a good idea if they kept their save games from Mass Effect 3 just in case.
Mass Effect producer Mike Gamble told Official Xbox Magazine, "Without going down any specific path, you can think of many, many different areas throughout the [intellectual property], throughout the history, where there are large wars to be won, large battles to be had, and a lot of development to be done around where these races came from, how they came about."
He added, "It wouldn't be a bad idea to keep your ME3 saves. The future is wide open."
Mass Effect 3 launches its final defence of the galaxy on March the 6th in the US and March 9th in Europe on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. The Xbox 360 version also features Kinect support allowing voice control of other members in Shepard's party.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all