Mass Effect series will go on... Probably...
March may see the final conclusion of the battle between Commander Shepard and the Reapers but that doesn't necessarily mean that the Mass Effect story is over.
In fact BioWare have indicated to fans that it would probably be a good idea if they kept their save games from Mass Effect 3 just in case.
Mass Effect producer Mike Gamble told Official Xbox Magazine, "Without going down any specific path, you can think of many, many different areas throughout the [intellectual property], throughout the history, where there are large wars to be won, large battles to be had, and a lot of development to be done around where these races came from, how they came about."
He added, "It wouldn't be a bad idea to keep your ME3 saves. The future is wide open."
Mass Effect 3 launches its final defence of the galaxy on March the 6th in the US and March 9th in Europe on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. The Xbox 360 version also features Kinect support allowing voice control of other members in Shepard's party.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date