Mass Effect series will go on... Probably...
March may see the final conclusion of the battle between Commander Shepard and the Reapers but that doesn't necessarily mean that the Mass Effect story is over.
In fact BioWare have indicated to fans that it would probably be a good idea if they kept their save games from Mass Effect 3 just in case.
Mass Effect producer Mike Gamble told Official Xbox Magazine, "Without going down any specific path, you can think of many, many different areas throughout the [intellectual property], throughout the history, where there are large wars to be won, large battles to be had, and a lot of development to be done around where these races came from, how they came about."
He added, "It wouldn't be a bad idea to keep your ME3 saves. The future is wide open."
Mass Effect 3 launches its final defence of the galaxy on March the 6th in the US and March 9th in Europe on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. The Xbox 360 version also features Kinect support allowing voice control of other members in Shepard's party.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny