Mass Effect series will go on... Probably...
March may see the final conclusion of the battle between Commander Shepard and the Reapers but that doesn't necessarily mean that the Mass Effect story is over.
In fact BioWare have indicated to fans that it would probably be a good idea if they kept their save games from Mass Effect 3 just in case.
Mass Effect producer Mike Gamble told Official Xbox Magazine, "Without going down any specific path, you can think of many, many different areas throughout the [intellectual property], throughout the history, where there are large wars to be won, large battles to be had, and a lot of development to be done around where these races came from, how they came about."
He added, "It wouldn't be a bad idea to keep your ME3 saves. The future is wide open."
Mass Effect 3 launches its final defence of the galaxy on March the 6th in the US and March 9th in Europe on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. The Xbox 360 version also features Kinect support allowing voice control of other members in Shepard's party.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though