First Modern Warfare 3 content drops dated for PS3
Activision has announced the release date for the first to content drops for Modern Warfare 3 on the PlayStation 3.
Premium Call of Duty Elite subscribers who play MW3 on their PS3 will be getting access to the first two multiplayer maps to be released for Elite users.
Liberation, an open sniper's haven set in a militarised interpretation of Central Park and Piazza, a tightly laid-out close-combat map set in an Italian seaside village will arrive on PSN to download on February the 28th an full month after the Xbox 360 release.
This is the first two drops on content in a plan which will see Call of Duty Elite subscribers fans drip-fed DLC until September. The content will also be available in packs later on this year for those who haven't signed up to the Premium Call of Duty Elite package.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes