First Modern Warfare 3 content drops dated for PS3
Activision has announced the release date for the first to content drops for Modern Warfare 3 on the PlayStation 3.
Premium Call of Duty Elite subscribers who play MW3 on their PS3 will be getting access to the first two multiplayer maps to be released for Elite users.
Liberation, an open sniper's haven set in a militarised interpretation of Central Park and Piazza, a tightly laid-out close-combat map set in an Italian seaside village will arrive on PSN to download on February the 28th an full month after the Xbox 360 release.
This is the first two drops on content in a plan which will see Call of Duty Elite subscribers fans drip-fed DLC until September. The content will also be available in packs later on this year for those who haven't signed up to the Premium Call of Duty Elite package.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May