First Modern Warfare 3 content drops dated for PS3
Activision has announced the release date for the first to content drops for Modern Warfare 3 on the PlayStation 3.
Premium Call of Duty Elite subscribers who play MW3 on their PS3 will be getting access to the first two multiplayer maps to be released for Elite users.
Liberation, an open sniper's haven set in a militarised interpretation of Central Park and Piazza, a tightly laid-out close-combat map set in an Italian seaside village will arrive on PSN to download on February the 28th an full month after the Xbox 360 release.
This is the first two drops on content in a plan which will see Call of Duty Elite subscribers fans drip-fed DLC until September. The content will also be available in packs later on this year for those who haven't signed up to the Premium Call of Duty Elite package.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year