Soul Calibur gets its own equivalent of Mount Rushmore... Kind of
That's right, to celebrate the launch of Soul Calibur V Namco Bandai have had two characters from the series' latest effort into the side of a mountain.
New character Pyrrha and series favourite Mitsurugi have had their likenesses carved into the granite face of a mountain near Tanum in Sweden.
The master stonemason in charge of the engraving, Goran Andersson said, "This is the by far most complex and detailed engraving I have ever performed, but it was very fun to do."
The engraving is located close to a UNESCO-protected world heritage site filled with Bronze-Age stone carvings.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update