Soul Calibur gets its own equivalent of Mount Rushmore... Kind of
That's right, to celebrate the launch of Soul Calibur V Namco Bandai have had two characters from the series' latest effort into the side of a mountain.
New character Pyrrha and series favourite Mitsurugi have had their likenesses carved into the granite face of a mountain near Tanum in Sweden.
The master stonemason in charge of the engraving, Goran Andersson said, "This is the by far most complex and detailed engraving I have ever performed, but it was very fun to do."
The engraving is located close to a UNESCO-protected world heritage site filled with Bronze-Age stone carvings.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III