Soul Calibur gets its own equivalent of Mount Rushmore... Kind of
That's right, to celebrate the launch of Soul Calibur V Namco Bandai have had two characters from the series' latest effort into the side of a mountain.
New character Pyrrha and series favourite Mitsurugi have had their likenesses carved into the granite face of a mountain near Tanum in Sweden.
The master stonemason in charge of the engraving, Goran Andersson said, "This is the by far most complex and detailed engraving I have ever performed, but it was very fun to do."
The engraving is located close to a UNESCO-protected world heritage site filled with Bronze-Age stone carvings.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free