Soul Calibur gets its own equivalent of Mount Rushmore... Kind of
That's right, to celebrate the launch of Soul Calibur V Namco Bandai have had two characters from the series' latest effort into the side of a mountain.
New character Pyrrha and series favourite Mitsurugi have had their likenesses carved into the granite face of a mountain near Tanum in Sweden.
The master stonemason in charge of the engraving, Goran Andersson said, "This is the by far most complex and detailed engraving I have ever performed, but it was very fun to do."
The engraving is located close to a UNESCO-protected world heritage site filled with Bronze-Age stone carvings.
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria