Gotham City Impostors let loose next week
Monolith's quirky new downloadable multiplayer FPS, Gotham City Impostors has received a concrete release date.
The game encourages FPS fans to create their own customised Batz and Jokerz and go to war over Gotham City with a bunch of homebrew weapons and gadgets.
As players get on in the game they unlock more new Batz and Jokerz costumes weapons and gear to stamp more of their own personality on the game.
The PC version of Gotham City Impostors is out on the 7th of February with the game hitting PSN and Xbox Live Arcade on February the 8th.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft