Gotham City Impostors let loose next week
Monolith's quirky new downloadable multiplayer FPS, Gotham City Impostors has received a concrete release date.
The game encourages FPS fans to create their own customised Batz and Jokerz and go to war over Gotham City with a bunch of homebrew weapons and gadgets.
As players get on in the game they unlock more new Batz and Jokerz costumes weapons and gear to stamp more of their own personality on the game.
The PC version of Gotham City Impostors is out on the 7th of February with the game hitting PSN and Xbox Live Arcade on February the 8th.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching