Gotham City Impostors let loose next week
Monolith's quirky new downloadable multiplayer FPS, Gotham City Impostors has received a concrete release date.
The game encourages FPS fans to create their own customised Batz and Jokerz and go to war over Gotham City with a bunch of homebrew weapons and gadgets.
As players get on in the game they unlock more new Batz and Jokerz costumes weapons and gear to stamp more of their own personality on the game.
The PC version of Gotham City Impostors is out on the 7th of February with the game hitting PSN and Xbox Live Arcade on February the 8th.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network