Gotham City Impostors let loose next week
Monolith's quirky new downloadable multiplayer FPS, Gotham City Impostors has received a concrete release date.
The game encourages FPS fans to create their own customised Batz and Jokerz and go to war over Gotham City with a bunch of homebrew weapons and gadgets.
As players get on in the game they unlock more new Batz and Jokerz costumes weapons and gear to stamp more of their own personality on the game.
The PC version of Gotham City Impostors is out on the 7th of February with the game hitting PSN and Xbox Live Arcade on February the 8th.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto