Gotham City Impostors let loose next week
Monolith's quirky new downloadable multiplayer FPS, Gotham City Impostors has received a concrete release date.
The game encourages FPS fans to create their own customised Batz and Jokerz and go to war over Gotham City with a bunch of homebrew weapons and gadgets.
As players get on in the game they unlock more new Batz and Jokerz costumes weapons and gear to stamp more of their own personality on the game.
The PC version of Gotham City Impostors is out on the 7th of February with the game hitting PSN and Xbox Live Arcade on February the 8th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3