343 to take over all Halo responsibilities from Bungie next month
Bungie will be saying a final farewell to the Halo series as they hand over the last vestiges of online data to 343 Industries next month.
343 Industries have already had their first stab at the Halo series with their entertaining remastering of Halo: Combat Evolved and they are currently working on Halo 4 which will probably arrive in the autumn of this year.
This last action by Bungie will see all responsibilities for the Halo series resting in the hands of 343. Bungie has promised that all the data they have made available on Bungie.net will still be available as long as the servers are still functioning.
Bungie stated, "Thanks for making the Halo-era version of Bungie.net more successful than we could have possibly imagined. You complete us. See you starside."
- Deep Silver to publish Kenji Inafune's Mighty No. 9, heading for a September release
- D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is coming to PC
- Konami voluntarily delists itself from the New York Stock Exchange
- Paid Skyrim mods become the shortest experiment in Steam history
- Warner Bros announces Batman: Arkham Knight Season Pass and Premium Edition
- New Just Cause 3 gameplay trailer features all of the destruction
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch