Freddie Prinze Jr joins the cast of Mass Effect
EA has confirmed the latest Hollywood name to join the cast of Mass Effect as they round off Shepard's battle with the Reapers.
Joining the vocal talents of Martin Sheen, Seth Green, Keith David, Carrie-Anne Moss and Lance Henriksen in Mass Effect 3 is Scooby Doo actor Freddie Prinze Jr.
The man himself said, "I have always loved science fiction and I have always loved games and Mass Effect is really the first time both come together successfully. It is a completely immersive game where you really feel like you're part of this journey inside this universe. It will make you think, you will care about the character you are playing, and you will care about the characters that you bring into battle with you."
A demo of Mass Effect 3 will be out to download on February the 14th on PSN and Xbox Live with the full game reaching planetfall on March the 6th in the US and March the 9th in Europe on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3