Freddie Prinze Jr joins the cast of Mass Effect
EA has confirmed the latest Hollywood name to join the cast of Mass Effect as they round off Shepard's battle with the Reapers.
Joining the vocal talents of Martin Sheen, Seth Green, Keith David, Carrie-Anne Moss and Lance Henriksen in Mass Effect 3 is Scooby Doo actor Freddie Prinze Jr.
The man himself said, "I have always loved science fiction and I have always loved games and Mass Effect is really the first time both come together successfully. It is a completely immersive game where you really feel like you're part of this journey inside this universe. It will make you think, you will care about the character you are playing, and you will care about the characters that you bring into battle with you."
A demo of Mass Effect 3 will be out to download on February the 14th on PSN and Xbox Live with the full game reaching planetfall on March the 6th in the US and March the 9th in Europe on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year