Freddie Prinze Jr joins the cast of Mass Effect
EA has confirmed the latest Hollywood name to join the cast of Mass Effect as they round off Shepard's battle with the Reapers.
Joining the vocal talents of Martin Sheen, Seth Green, Keith David, Carrie-Anne Moss and Lance Henriksen in Mass Effect 3 is Scooby Doo actor Freddie Prinze Jr.
The man himself said, "I have always loved science fiction and I have always loved games and Mass Effect is really the first time both come together successfully. It is a completely immersive game where you really feel like you're part of this journey inside this universe. It will make you think, you will care about the character you are playing, and you will care about the characters that you bring into battle with you."
A demo of Mass Effect 3 will be out to download on February the 14th on PSN and Xbox Live with the full game reaching planetfall on March the 6th in the US and March the 9th in Europe on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler