Freddie Prinze Jr joins the cast of Mass Effect
EA has confirmed the latest Hollywood name to join the cast of Mass Effect as they round off Shepard's battle with the Reapers.
Joining the vocal talents of Martin Sheen, Seth Green, Keith David, Carrie-Anne Moss and Lance Henriksen in Mass Effect 3 is Scooby Doo actor Freddie Prinze Jr.
The man himself said, "I have always loved science fiction and I have always loved games and Mass Effect is really the first time both come together successfully. It is a completely immersive game where you really feel like you're part of this journey inside this universe. It will make you think, you will care about the character you are playing, and you will care about the characters that you bring into battle with you."
A demo of Mass Effect 3 will be out to download on February the 14th on PSN and Xbox Live with the full game reaching planetfall on March the 6th in the US and March the 9th in Europe on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer