Freddie Prinze Jr joins the cast of Mass Effect
EA has confirmed the latest Hollywood name to join the cast of Mass Effect as they round off Shepard's battle with the Reapers.
Joining the vocal talents of Martin Sheen, Seth Green, Keith David, Carrie-Anne Moss and Lance Henriksen in Mass Effect 3 is Scooby Doo actor Freddie Prinze Jr.
The man himself said, "I have always loved science fiction and I have always loved games and Mass Effect is really the first time both come together successfully. It is a completely immersive game where you really feel like you're part of this journey inside this universe. It will make you think, you will care about the character you are playing, and you will care about the characters that you bring into battle with you."
A demo of Mass Effect 3 will be out to download on February the 14th on PSN and Xbox Live with the full game reaching planetfall on March the 6th in the US and March the 9th in Europe on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date