Splash Damage names former Enslaved lead gameplay coder as technical director
Brink developer Splash Damage has signed up the lead gameplay programmer on Enslaved, Marc Fascia as their new technical director.
Fascia joined Splash Damage as lead programmer in 2011 after nearly two years with Ninja Theory most of which were spent working on Enslaved and boasts 10 years of experience working with the Unreal Engine.
"I'm really happy to be trusted with this incredible responsibility at Splash Damage," Fascia said. "We're working on some great things, and managing such a big and talented programming team, across multiple varied and challenging projects, is a wonderful opportunity. I love multiplayer and Splash Damage suits my passion perfectly."
Splash Damage CEO, Paul Wedgewood added, "We're hugely impressed by Marc's combination of insane technical ability and project management skills. In particular its Marc's obsession with fun gameplay and his personable nature that makes him the perfect person to lead our army of awesome programmers."
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 30-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3