Splash Damage names former Enslaved lead gameplay coder as technical director
Brink developer Splash Damage has signed up the lead gameplay programmer on Enslaved, Marc Fascia as their new technical director.
Fascia joined Splash Damage as lead programmer in 2011 after nearly two years with Ninja Theory most of which were spent working on Enslaved and boasts 10 years of experience working with the Unreal Engine.
"I'm really happy to be trusted with this incredible responsibility at Splash Damage," Fascia said. "We're working on some great things, and managing such a big and talented programming team, across multiple varied and challenging projects, is a wonderful opportunity. I love multiplayer and Splash Damage suits my passion perfectly."
Splash Damage CEO, Paul Wedgewood added, "We're hugely impressed by Marc's combination of insane technical ability and project management skills. In particular its Marc's obsession with fun gameplay and his personable nature that makes him the perfect person to lead our army of awesome programmers."
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title