Splash Damage names former Enslaved lead gameplay coder as technical director
Brink developer Splash Damage has signed up the lead gameplay programmer on Enslaved, Marc Fascia as their new technical director.
Fascia joined Splash Damage as lead programmer in 2011 after nearly two years with Ninja Theory most of which were spent working on Enslaved and boasts 10 years of experience working with the Unreal Engine.
"I'm really happy to be trusted with this incredible responsibility at Splash Damage," Fascia said. "We're working on some great things, and managing such a big and talented programming team, across multiple varied and challenging projects, is a wonderful opportunity. I love multiplayer and Splash Damage suits my passion perfectly."
Splash Damage CEO, Paul Wedgewood added, "We're hugely impressed by Marc's combination of insane technical ability and project management skills. In particular its Marc's obsession with fun gameplay and his personable nature that makes him the perfect person to lead our army of awesome programmers."
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree