Splash Damage names former Enslaved lead gameplay coder as technical director
Brink developer Splash Damage has signed up the lead gameplay programmer on Enslaved, Marc Fascia as their new technical director.
Fascia joined Splash Damage as lead programmer in 2011 after nearly two years with Ninja Theory most of which were spent working on Enslaved and boasts 10 years of experience working with the Unreal Engine.
"I'm really happy to be trusted with this incredible responsibility at Splash Damage," Fascia said. "We're working on some great things, and managing such a big and talented programming team, across multiple varied and challenging projects, is a wonderful opportunity. I love multiplayer and Splash Damage suits my passion perfectly."
Splash Damage CEO, Paul Wedgewood added, "We're hugely impressed by Marc's combination of insane technical ability and project management skills. In particular its Marc's obsession with fun gameplay and his personable nature that makes him the perfect person to lead our army of awesome programmers."
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey