Splash Damage names former Enslaved lead gameplay coder as technical director
Brink developer Splash Damage has signed up the lead gameplay programmer on Enslaved, Marc Fascia as their new technical director.
Fascia joined Splash Damage as lead programmer in 2011 after nearly two years with Ninja Theory most of which were spent working on Enslaved and boasts 10 years of experience working with the Unreal Engine.
"I'm really happy to be trusted with this incredible responsibility at Splash Damage," Fascia said. "We're working on some great things, and managing such a big and talented programming team, across multiple varied and challenging projects, is a wonderful opportunity. I love multiplayer and Splash Damage suits my passion perfectly."
Splash Damage CEO, Paul Wedgewood added, "We're hugely impressed by Marc's combination of insane technical ability and project management skills. In particular its Marc's obsession with fun gameplay and his personable nature that makes him the perfect person to lead our army of awesome programmers."
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive