Monster Hunter coming to PS Vita soon
The French PlayStation chief, Phillipe Cardone has given a strong indication that Monster Hunter may be arriving on the PS Vita in the next few months.
In a recent interview Cardone indicated that the launch line-up for the PS Vita was crammed with games that were atypical choices for the Japanese market. As far as the PlayStation handheld machines are concerned atypical means lacking in the Monster Hunter department.
He said, "The games available at launch in Japan do not correspond to the typology of the Japanese public. It lacks a particular game, Monster Hunter, scheduled for the coming months. "Had it been there right out in Japan, the story would have been different. The game console at launch will be the European better than it was for Japan."
Whether this means that Monster Hunter will be out in Japan or worldwide in the next few months on the Vita is another story. If anything though Monster Hunter is the one title that has the power to revive the flagging fortunes of the PS Vita in Japan.
Thanks La Pointe(translated by Google Translate).
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone