Harmonix working on new title for XBLA, PSN and... Facebook
Dance Central dev Harmonix have been keeping themselves to themselves recently; until now that is.
A new title has appeared on the radar courtesy of a CV update on the part of Harmonix designer Brian Chan. He is apparently now the lead designer on an unannounced project for Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network and curiously, Facebook.
Harmonix responded to the news saying, "As we've stated before, our studio is growing and hard at work on a variety of titles. In a storied Harmonix tradition, our designers start working on those games before they're publicly announced. We're excited to confirm more information soon, probably via a LinkedIn update or something - we haven't decided."
This isn't the only project that Harmonix have in the pipeline as CEO Florian Hunziker recently mentioned that they had several titles in development based on brand new IPs.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update