Harmonix working on new title for XBLA, PSN and... Facebook
Dance Central dev Harmonix have been keeping themselves to themselves recently; until now that is.
A new title has appeared on the radar courtesy of a CV update on the part of Harmonix designer Brian Chan. He is apparently now the lead designer on an unannounced project for Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network and curiously, Facebook.
Harmonix responded to the news saying, "As we've stated before, our studio is growing and hard at work on a variety of titles. In a storied Harmonix tradition, our designers start working on those games before they're publicly announced. We're excited to confirm more information soon, probably via a LinkedIn update or something - we haven't decided."
This isn't the only project that Harmonix have in the pipeline as CEO Florian Hunziker recently mentioned that they had several titles in development based on brand new IPs.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage