Harmonix working on new title for XBLA, PSN and... Facebook
Dance Central dev Harmonix have been keeping themselves to themselves recently; until now that is.
A new title has appeared on the radar courtesy of a CV update on the part of Harmonix designer Brian Chan. He is apparently now the lead designer on an unannounced project for Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network and curiously, Facebook.
Harmonix responded to the news saying, "As we've stated before, our studio is growing and hard at work on a variety of titles. In a storied Harmonix tradition, our designers start working on those games before they're publicly announced. We're excited to confirm more information soon, probably via a LinkedIn update or something - we haven't decided."
This isn't the only project that Harmonix have in the pipeline as CEO Florian Hunziker recently mentioned that they had several titles in development based on brand new IPs.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week