Harmonix working on new title for XBLA, PSN and... Facebook
Dance Central dev Harmonix have been keeping themselves to themselves recently; until now that is.
A new title has appeared on the radar courtesy of a CV update on the part of Harmonix designer Brian Chan. He is apparently now the lead designer on an unannounced project for Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network and curiously, Facebook.
Harmonix responded to the news saying, "As we've stated before, our studio is growing and hard at work on a variety of titles. In a storied Harmonix tradition, our designers start working on those games before they're publicly announced. We're excited to confirm more information soon, probably via a LinkedIn update or something - we haven't decided."
This isn't the only project that Harmonix have in the pipeline as CEO Florian Hunziker recently mentioned that they had several titles in development based on brand new IPs.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date