Three DLC packs confirmed for Soul Calibur V
Namco Bandai has revealed three packs of downloadable content that will be available for Soul Calibur V beginning on launch day.
From day one Soul Calibur fans will be able to download a pack that includes nine additional customisation options like bikinis, wings and face paints as well original music from Soul Blade and Soul Calibur for Soul Calibur V.
On Valentines Day (Feb 14th) another pack launches which features nine more items including breast plate, kimonos and animal heads alongside original music from Soul Calibur II and III.
The final pack arrives on February the 28th and again adds nine items including a mask, camouflage, face paint and a skull. It also adds more original music from Soul Calibur IV and the Wii and PSP title Soul Calibur: Broken Destinies.
All the packs will cost 160 MS Points on Xbox Live or 1.99 EUR on PSN. Soul Calibur V is out for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in North America on January the 31st and in Europe on February the 3rd.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year