Three DLC packs confirmed for Soul Calibur V
Namco Bandai has revealed three packs of downloadable content that will be available for Soul Calibur V beginning on launch day.
From day one Soul Calibur fans will be able to download a pack that includes nine additional customisation options like bikinis, wings and face paints as well original music from Soul Blade and Soul Calibur for Soul Calibur V.
On Valentines Day (Feb 14th) another pack launches which features nine more items including breast plate, kimonos and animal heads alongside original music from Soul Calibur II and III.
The final pack arrives on February the 28th and again adds nine items including a mask, camouflage, face paint and a skull. It also adds more original music from Soul Calibur IV and the Wii and PSP title Soul Calibur: Broken Destinies.
All the packs will cost 160 MS Points on Xbox Live or 1.99 EUR on PSN. Soul Calibur V is out for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in North America on January the 31st and in Europe on February the 3rd.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer