Rayman Origins bouncing onto PC
Ubisoft has revealed that they are ready to bring Michel Ancel's latest title Rayman Origins to the PC.
The Fairy Council has invoked Rayman to save the Glade of Dreams from the Darktoons, with the help of his best friend Globox and two wizards called the Teensies.
The PC version of Rayman Origins will feature single and up to four player co-op multiplayer over 60 levels of 2D platforming action.
Rayman Origins will be out on the PC on March the 20th. It requires at least either an Intel Pentium IV 3.00 GHZ or AMD Athlon64 3000 1.8 GHZ processors, 1 GB RAM for Windows XP and 1.5 GB RAM for Vista or Windows 7 as well as either a Radeon X600XT or GeForce 6800GT with 128 GB RAM.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny