Rayman Origins bouncing onto PC
Ubisoft has revealed that they are ready to bring Michel Ancel's latest title Rayman Origins to the PC.
The Fairy Council has invoked Rayman to save the Glade of Dreams from the Darktoons, with the help of his best friend Globox and two wizards called the Teensies.
The PC version of Rayman Origins will feature single and up to four player co-op multiplayer over 60 levels of 2D platforming action.
Rayman Origins will be out on the PC on March the 20th. It requires at least either an Intel Pentium IV 3.00 GHZ or AMD Athlon64 3000 1.8 GHZ processors, 1 GB RAM for Windows XP and 1.5 GB RAM for Vista or Windows 7 as well as either a Radeon X600XT or GeForce 6800GT with 128 GB RAM.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto