Rayman Origins bouncing onto PC
Ubisoft has revealed that they are ready to bring Michel Ancel's latest title Rayman Origins to the PC.
The Fairy Council has invoked Rayman to save the Glade of Dreams from the Darktoons, with the help of his best friend Globox and two wizards called the Teensies.
The PC version of Rayman Origins will feature single and up to four player co-op multiplayer over 60 levels of 2D platforming action.
Rayman Origins will be out on the PC on March the 20th. It requires at least either an Intel Pentium IV 3.00 GHZ or AMD Athlon64 3000 1.8 GHZ processors, 1 GB RAM for Windows XP and 1.5 GB RAM for Vista or Windows 7 as well as either a Radeon X600XT or GeForce 6800GT with 128 GB RAM.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone