Rayman Origins bouncing onto PC
Ubisoft has revealed that they are ready to bring Michel Ancel's latest title Rayman Origins to the PC.
The Fairy Council has invoked Rayman to save the Glade of Dreams from the Darktoons, with the help of his best friend Globox and two wizards called the Teensies.
The PC version of Rayman Origins will feature single and up to four player co-op multiplayer over 60 levels of 2D platforming action.
Rayman Origins will be out on the PC on March the 20th. It requires at least either an Intel Pentium IV 3.00 GHZ or AMD Athlon64 3000 1.8 GHZ processors, 1 GB RAM for Windows XP and 1.5 GB RAM for Vista or Windows 7 as well as either a Radeon X600XT or GeForce 6800GT with 128 GB RAM.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update