Rayman Origins bouncing onto PC
Ubisoft has revealed that they are ready to bring Michel Ancel's latest title Rayman Origins to the PC.
The Fairy Council has invoked Rayman to save the Glade of Dreams from the Darktoons, with the help of his best friend Globox and two wizards called the Teensies.
The PC version of Rayman Origins will feature single and up to four player co-op multiplayer over 60 levels of 2D platforming action.
Rayman Origins will be out on the PC on March the 20th. It requires at least either an Intel Pentium IV 3.00 GHZ or AMD Athlon64 3000 1.8 GHZ processors, 1 GB RAM for Windows XP and 1.5 GB RAM for Vista or Windows 7 as well as either a Radeon X600XT or GeForce 6800GT with 128 GB RAM.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3