No more Resistance games for Insomniac
There will be no more Resistance games from the studio that created the series, Insomniac Games.
Insomniac studio head, Ted Price has confirmed earlier statements that the studio has made indicating that they are moving on from the series that was born at the launch of the PS3.
Price explained in an interview at the Game::Business::Law Summit at Southern Methodist University: "We won't be making any more Resistances."
Nihilistic Studios is currently working on the latest entry in the series, Resistance: Burning Skies which is due out on the PS Vita some time this year.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes