No more Resistance games for Insomniac
There will be no more Resistance games from the studio that created the series, Insomniac Games.
Insomniac studio head, Ted Price has confirmed earlier statements that the studio has made indicating that they are moving on from the series that was born at the launch of the PS3.
Price explained in an interview at the Game::Business::Law Summit at Southern Methodist University: "We won't be making any more Resistances."
Nihilistic Studios is currently working on the latest entry in the series, Resistance: Burning Skies which is due out on the PS Vita some time this year.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year