No more Resistance games for Insomniac
There will be no more Resistance games from the studio that created the series, Insomniac Games.
Insomniac studio head, Ted Price has confirmed earlier statements that the studio has made indicating that they are moving on from the series that was born at the launch of the PS3.
Price explained in an interview at the Game::Business::Law Summit at Southern Methodist University: "We won't be making any more Resistances."
Nihilistic Studios is currently working on the latest entry in the series, Resistance: Burning Skies which is due out on the PS Vita some time this year.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year