No more Resistance games for Insomniac
There will be no more Resistance games from the studio that created the series, Insomniac Games.
Insomniac studio head, Ted Price has confirmed earlier statements that the studio has made indicating that they are moving on from the series that was born at the launch of the PS3.
Price explained in an interview at the Game::Business::Law Summit at Southern Methodist University: "We won't be making any more Resistances."
Nihilistic Studios is currently working on the latest entry in the series, Resistance: Burning Skies which is due out on the PS Vita some time this year.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side