No more Resistance games for Insomniac
There will be no more Resistance games from the studio that created the series, Insomniac Games.
Insomniac studio head, Ted Price has confirmed earlier statements that the studio has made indicating that they are moving on from the series that was born at the launch of the PS3.
Price explained in an interview at the Game::Business::Law Summit at Southern Methodist University: "We won't be making any more Resistances."
Nihilistic Studios is currently working on the latest entry in the series, Resistance: Burning Skies which is due out on the PS Vita some time this year.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3