From Dust is the top grossing XBLA game of 2011
Eric Chahi's god sim From Dust has managed to take an impressive amount of money since it launched last summer.
In estimated digital download figures from analytical firm FADE, From Dust matched Castle Crashers for 2011 gross sales at 4.6 million USD. Having only been on sale for part 2011 this makes From Dust the biggest grossing XBLA title of 2011.
Despite taking the most money and shifting an estimated 308,000 copies it only landed fourth in the charts with Full House Poker topping the charts with 375,000 estimated units sold.
Castle Crashers came in second with 335,000 copies sold and Australian studio Halfbrick's Kinect enabled Fruit Ninja was third selling 324,000 copies.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year