Gotham City Impostors console beta goes live today
Monolith's downloadable multiplayer FPS based on the Batman universe, Gotham City Impostors has launched its open beta test today.
Gotham City Impostors plays out as a constant battle between Batman lookalikes called Batz and Joker wannabes called wait for it Jokerz. Players can custmoise their own Batz and Jokerz and Batz and take on each other across some warped Gotham City locations.
The game also features a selection of bizarre gear and home made weapons creating one of the more interesting multiplayer propositions of the year so far.
Xbox 360 gamers will need to sign up for a beta key on the Gotham City Impostors official website but PS3 gamers can download the beta client and get going straight away.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3