Gotham City Impostors console beta goes live today
Monolith's downloadable multiplayer FPS based on the Batman universe, Gotham City Impostors has launched its open beta test today.
Gotham City Impostors plays out as a constant battle between Batman lookalikes called Batz and Joker wannabes called wait for it Jokerz. Players can custmoise their own Batz and Jokerz and Batz and take on each other across some warped Gotham City locations.
The game also features a selection of bizarre gear and home made weapons creating one of the more interesting multiplayer propositions of the year so far.
Xbox 360 gamers will need to sign up for a beta key on the Gotham City Impostors official website but PS3 gamers can download the beta client and get going straight away.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO