360 version of The Witcher 2 dated for April
After a few delays and a short court battle, CD Projekt have announced what they hope will be a concrete release date for the Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2.
The Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 is more than just a port from PC, the code has been completely re-writted to make the most of the 360's hardware and to feel more natural on the console. It also includes all the updates and DLC that has been released for the PC version up until now.
CD Projekt studio head Adam Badowski said: "The Xbox 360 version is a complete adaptation of the game to the new platform, weve rewritten the code so it feels native to the console. This latest version of The Witcher 2 has been expanded in many ways, and some experts believe it to be one of the best-looking games ever to make it to consoles."
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings will arrive on the Xbox 360 on the 17th of April.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year