360 version of The Witcher 2 dated for April
After a few delays and a short court battle, CD Projekt have announced what they hope will be a concrete release date for the Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2.
The Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 is more than just a port from PC, the code has been completely re-writted to make the most of the 360's hardware and to feel more natural on the console. It also includes all the updates and DLC that has been released for the PC version up until now.
CD Projekt studio head Adam Badowski said: "The Xbox 360 version is a complete adaptation of the game to the new platform, weve rewritten the code so it feels native to the console. This latest version of The Witcher 2 has been expanded in many ways, and some experts believe it to be one of the best-looking games ever to make it to consoles."
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings will arrive on the Xbox 360 on the 17th of April.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year