360 version of The Witcher 2 dated for April
After a few delays and a short court battle, CD Projekt have announced what they hope will be a concrete release date for the Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2.
The Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 is more than just a port from PC, the code has been completely re-writted to make the most of the 360's hardware and to feel more natural on the console. It also includes all the updates and DLC that has been released for the PC version up until now.
CD Projekt studio head Adam Badowski said: "The Xbox 360 version is a complete adaptation of the game to the new platform, weve rewritten the code so it feels native to the console. This latest version of The Witcher 2 has been expanded in many ways, and some experts believe it to be one of the best-looking games ever to make it to consoles."
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings will arrive on the Xbox 360 on the 17th of April.
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam