360 version of The Witcher 2 dated for April
After a few delays and a short court battle, CD Projekt have announced what they hope will be a concrete release date for the Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2.
The Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 is more than just a port from PC, the code has been completely re-writted to make the most of the 360's hardware and to feel more natural on the console. It also includes all the updates and DLC that has been released for the PC version up until now.
CD Projekt studio head Adam Badowski said: "The Xbox 360 version is a complete adaptation of the game to the new platform, weve rewritten the code so it feels native to the console. This latest version of The Witcher 2 has been expanded in many ways, and some experts believe it to be one of the best-looking games ever to make it to consoles."
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings will arrive on the Xbox 360 on the 17th of April.
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings