360 version of The Witcher 2 dated for April
After a few delays and a short court battle, CD Projekt have announced what they hope will be a concrete release date for the Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2.
The Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 is more than just a port from PC, the code has been completely re-writted to make the most of the 360's hardware and to feel more natural on the console. It also includes all the updates and DLC that has been released for the PC version up until now.
CD Projekt studio head Adam Badowski said: "The Xbox 360 version is a complete adaptation of the game to the new platform, weve rewritten the code so it feels native to the console. This latest version of The Witcher 2 has been expanded in many ways, and some experts believe it to be one of the best-looking games ever to make it to consoles."
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings will arrive on the Xbox 360 on the 17th of April.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like