I Am Alive to rise from the rubble in March
Ubisoft has finally cemented a release date for their disaster survival title I Am Alive.
The game has long been languishing in limbo as rumours of cancellation came and went but it has seen a revival at Ubisoft Shanghai as a downloadable title and it is now almost ready for public consumption.
I Am Alive follows one resident of disaster-struck Haventon as he searches the rubble, toxic clouds of smoke and shattered society for his missing wife and daughter.
I Am Alive will be released on Xbox Live Arcade on March the 7th for 1200 MS Points and will feature as party of Microsoft's XBLA House Party event across March.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto