I Am Alive to rise from the rubble in March
Ubisoft has finally cemented a release date for their disaster survival title I Am Alive.
The game has long been languishing in limbo as rumours of cancellation came and went but it has seen a revival at Ubisoft Shanghai as a downloadable title and it is now almost ready for public consumption.
I Am Alive follows one resident of disaster-struck Haventon as he searches the rubble, toxic clouds of smoke and shattered society for his missing wife and daughter.
I Am Alive will be released on Xbox Live Arcade on March the 7th for 1200 MS Points and will feature as party of Microsoft's XBLA House Party event across March.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO