I Am Alive to rise from the rubble in March
Ubisoft has finally cemented a release date for their disaster survival title I Am Alive.
The game has long been languishing in limbo as rumours of cancellation came and went but it has seen a revival at Ubisoft Shanghai as a downloadable title and it is now almost ready for public consumption.
I Am Alive follows one resident of disaster-struck Haventon as he searches the rubble, toxic clouds of smoke and shattered society for his missing wife and daughter.
I Am Alive will be released on Xbox Live Arcade on March the 7th for 1200 MS Points and will feature as party of Microsoft's XBLA House Party event across March.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3