I Am Alive to rise from the rubble in March
Ubisoft has finally cemented a release date for their disaster survival title I Am Alive.
The game has long been languishing in limbo as rumours of cancellation came and went but it has seen a revival at Ubisoft Shanghai as a downloadable title and it is now almost ready for public consumption.
I Am Alive follows one resident of disaster-struck Haventon as he searches the rubble, toxic clouds of smoke and shattered society for his missing wife and daughter.
I Am Alive will be released on Xbox Live Arcade on March the 7th for 1200 MS Points and will feature as party of Microsoft's XBLA House Party event across March.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update