I Am Alive to rise from the rubble in March
Ubisoft has finally cemented a release date for their disaster survival title I Am Alive.
The game has long been languishing in limbo as rumours of cancellation came and went but it has seen a revival at Ubisoft Shanghai as a downloadable title and it is now almost ready for public consumption.
I Am Alive follows one resident of disaster-struck Haventon as he searches the rubble, toxic clouds of smoke and shattered society for his missing wife and daughter.
I Am Alive will be released on Xbox Live Arcade on March the 7th for 1200 MS Points and will feature as party of Microsoft's XBLA House Party event across March.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter