Bullfrog's original Syndicate hits GOG.com
EA and Good Old Games have revealed the release of Bullfrog's original action strategy hit Syndicate on the classic games site.
Players who missed Syndicate the first time round will be able to get their hands on Molyneux's unique blend of strategic research and ultra-violent isometric action combat ahead of the release of the series FPS reboot developed by Starbreeze Studios next month.
Syndicate joins a growing number of EA classic titles on GOG.com that includes its Bullfrog stablemates like the legendary god-sim Populous and Maxis' SimCity 2000.
Syndicate is available for PC on GOG.com for 5.99 USD.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year