Bullfrog's original Syndicate hits GOG.com
EA and Good Old Games have revealed the release of Bullfrog's original action strategy hit Syndicate on the classic games site.
Players who missed Syndicate the first time round will be able to get their hands on Molyneux's unique blend of strategic research and ultra-violent isometric action combat ahead of the release of the series FPS reboot developed by Starbreeze Studios next month.
Syndicate joins a growing number of EA classic titles on GOG.com that includes its Bullfrog stablemates like the legendary god-sim Populous and Maxis' SimCity 2000.
Syndicate is available for PC on GOG.com for 5.99 USD.
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment