Bullfrog's original Syndicate hits GOG.com
EA and Good Old Games have revealed the release of Bullfrog's original action strategy hit Syndicate on the classic games site.
Players who missed Syndicate the first time round will be able to get their hands on Molyneux's unique blend of strategic research and ultra-violent isometric action combat ahead of the release of the series FPS reboot developed by Starbreeze Studios next month.
Syndicate joins a growing number of EA classic titles on GOG.com that includes its Bullfrog stablemates like the legendary god-sim Populous and Maxis' SimCity 2000.
Syndicate is available for PC on GOG.com for 5.99 USD.
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up