Bullfrog's original Syndicate hits GOG.com
EA and Good Old Games have revealed the release of Bullfrog's original action strategy hit Syndicate on the classic games site.
Players who missed Syndicate the first time round will be able to get their hands on Molyneux's unique blend of strategic research and ultra-violent isometric action combat ahead of the release of the series FPS reboot developed by Starbreeze Studios next month.
Syndicate joins a growing number of EA classic titles on GOG.com that includes its Bullfrog stablemates like the legendary god-sim Populous and Maxis' SimCity 2000.
Syndicate is available for PC on GOG.com for 5.99 USD.
- Valve announces the arrival of the Discovery Update for Steam
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend