Bullfrog's original Syndicate hits GOG.com
EA and Good Old Games have revealed the release of Bullfrog's original action strategy hit Syndicate on the classic games site.
Players who missed Syndicate the first time round will be able to get their hands on Molyneux's unique blend of strategic research and ultra-violent isometric action combat ahead of the release of the series FPS reboot developed by Starbreeze Studios next month.
Syndicate joins a growing number of EA classic titles on GOG.com that includes its Bullfrog stablemates like the legendary god-sim Populous and Maxis' SimCity 2000.
Syndicate is available for PC on GOG.com for 5.99 USD.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title