Shank 2 coming next month
The sequel to Klei Entertainment's violent action platformer will be arriving at the beginning of next month.
Shank 2 sees the return of the former mob hitman in a new more explosive and violent adventure. Klei has refined and expanded the combat with more precise controls, new advanced combos, new weapons and smarter enemies.
It also features a brand new co-op Survival Mode that allows players to team up either online or locally and take on endless waves of hardened thugs.
Shank 2 is out on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Marketplace on February the 8th for 7.99 GBP and 800 MS points respectively.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny