Shank 2 coming next month
The sequel to Klei Entertainment's violent action platformer will be arriving at the beginning of next month.
Shank 2 sees the return of the former mob hitman in a new more explosive and violent adventure. Klei has refined and expanded the combat with more precise controls, new advanced combos, new weapons and smarter enemies.
It also features a brand new co-op Survival Mode that allows players to team up either online or locally and take on endless waves of hardened thugs.
Shank 2 is out on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Marketplace on February the 8th for 7.99 GBP and 800 MS points respectively.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One