Shank 2 coming next month
The sequel to Klei Entertainment's violent action platformer will be arriving at the beginning of next month.
Shank 2 sees the return of the former mob hitman in a new more explosive and violent adventure. Klei has refined and expanded the combat with more precise controls, new advanced combos, new weapons and smarter enemies.
It also features a brand new co-op Survival Mode that allows players to team up either online or locally and take on endless waves of hardened thugs.
Shank 2 is out on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Marketplace on February the 8th for 7.99 GBP and 800 MS points respectively.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3