Shank 2 coming next month
The sequel to Klei Entertainment's violent action platformer will be arriving at the beginning of next month.
Shank 2 sees the return of the former mob hitman in a new more explosive and violent adventure. Klei has refined and expanded the combat with more precise controls, new advanced combos, new weapons and smarter enemies.
It also features a brand new co-op Survival Mode that allows players to team up either online or locally and take on endless waves of hardened thugs.
Shank 2 is out on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Marketplace on February the 8th for 7.99 GBP and 800 MS points respectively.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer