Shank 2 coming next month
The sequel to Klei Entertainment's violent action platformer will be arriving at the beginning of next month.
Shank 2 sees the return of the former mob hitman in a new more explosive and violent adventure. Klei has refined and expanded the combat with more precise controls, new advanced combos, new weapons and smarter enemies.
It also features a brand new co-op Survival Mode that allows players to team up either online or locally and take on endless waves of hardened thugs.
Shank 2 is out on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Marketplace on February the 8th for 7.99 GBP and 800 MS points respectively.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year