Ubisoft Vancouver hangs up its studs
Ubisoft Vancouver, the studio best known for Pure Futbol and Motionsports Adrenaline is to closed.
Ubisoft confirmed the closure saying that they failed to get the right formula for success for the studio that they acquired back in 2009 when it was better known as Action Pants.
A company statement explained the closure saying: "Ubisoft confirms that we have made the difficult decision to close its studio in Vancouver. Unfortunately, we haven't found the right formula for success for the talented team there. We thank our Vancouver team for their hard work and the projects that they have delivered."
There was no confirmation as to what will happen to the 110 staff at the studio but the Ubisoft statement added: "Team members will have the opportunity to consider positions in other Ubisoft studios and we will work with each of them to help find the best next step, whether it be within Ubisoft or outside."
Thanks Game Informer.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey