Mass Effect 3 fans get some love with a Valentines Day demo
EA has revealed the launch date for a demo of the final episode in the battle between Commander Shepard and the Reapers.
The Mass Effect 3 demo will give players a taste of the action as they are dropped into the opening sequence with the Reapers launching an all-out assault on Earth. The demo also offers a look at the new co-operative multiplayer aspect of Mass Effect 3 with a sequence from a bit later on in the game.
Mass Effect executive producer Casey Hudson enthuses: "We are excited to be able to give gamers an expansive demo that will put them right on the front lines of this all-out galactic war. The entire scale of the game is bigger than anything we've ever done. With its intense action, deep customization and raw emotional power, Mass Effect 3 will deliver a spectacular action RPG experience to fans of the series and newcomers alike."
The Mass Effect 3 demo will be available to download on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network and Origin for PC from February the 14th. The game finally releases on March the 6th in the US and March the 9th in Europe.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto