Mass Effect 3 fans get some love with a Valentines Day demo
EA has revealed the launch date for a demo of the final episode in the battle between Commander Shepard and the Reapers.
The Mass Effect 3 demo will give players a taste of the action as they are dropped into the opening sequence with the Reapers launching an all-out assault on Earth. The demo also offers a look at the new co-operative multiplayer aspect of Mass Effect 3 with a sequence from a bit later on in the game.
Mass Effect executive producer Casey Hudson enthuses: "We are excited to be able to give gamers an expansive demo that will put them right on the front lines of this all-out galactic war. The entire scale of the game is bigger than anything we've ever done. With its intense action, deep customization and raw emotional power, Mass Effect 3 will deliver a spectacular action RPG experience to fans of the series and newcomers alike."
The Mass Effect 3 demo will be available to download on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network and Origin for PC from February the 14th. The game finally releases on March the 6th in the US and March the 9th in Europe.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive