DOOM returns to Xbox Live Arcade
The Xbox Live Arcade reworking on the 1993 FPS title that made gamers fall in love with the genre, DOOM, has been returned to the platform after a short absence.
DOOM dropped off XBLA last year when Activision's publishing license for the title expired and the publishing rights for the game reverted to id Software's new parent company Bethesda.
Since then Bethesda has been working hard to return DOOM back to XBLA so gamers can get back and enjoy the BFG 9000 once again.
DOOM is available on the Xbox Live Marketplace for the lowly sum of 400 MS points.
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible