DOOM returns to Xbox Live Arcade
The Xbox Live Arcade reworking on the 1993 FPS title that made gamers fall in love with the genre, DOOM, has been returned to the platform after a short absence.
DOOM dropped off XBLA last year when Activision's publishing license for the title expired and the publishing rights for the game reverted to id Software's new parent company Bethesda.
Since then Bethesda has been working hard to return DOOM back to XBLA so gamers can get back and enjoy the BFG 9000 once again.
DOOM is available on the Xbox Live Marketplace for the lowly sum of 400 MS points.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3