DOOM returns to Xbox Live Arcade
The Xbox Live Arcade reworking on the 1993 FPS title that made gamers fall in love with the genre, DOOM, has been returned to the platform after a short absence.
DOOM dropped off XBLA last year when Activision's publishing license for the title expired and the publishing rights for the game reverted to id Software's new parent company Bethesda.
Since then Bethesda has been working hard to return DOOM back to XBLA so gamers can get back and enjoy the BFG 9000 once again.
DOOM is available on the Xbox Live Marketplace for the lowly sum of 400 MS points.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year