DOOM returns to Xbox Live Arcade
The Xbox Live Arcade reworking on the 1993 FPS title that made gamers fall in love with the genre, DOOM, has been returned to the platform after a short absence.
DOOM dropped off XBLA last year when Activision's publishing license for the title expired and the publishing rights for the game reverted to id Software's new parent company Bethesda.
Since then Bethesda has been working hard to return DOOM back to XBLA so gamers can get back and enjoy the BFG 9000 once again.
DOOM is available on the Xbox Live Marketplace for the lowly sum of 400 MS points.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One