DOOM returns to Xbox Live Arcade
The Xbox Live Arcade reworking on the 1993 FPS title that made gamers fall in love with the genre, DOOM, has been returned to the platform after a short absence.
DOOM dropped off XBLA last year when Activision's publishing license for the title expired and the publishing rights for the game reverted to id Software's new parent company Bethesda.
Since then Bethesda has been working hard to return DOOM back to XBLA so gamers can get back and enjoy the BFG 9000 once again.
DOOM is available on the Xbox Live Marketplace for the lowly sum of 400 MS points.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent