Fenix Rising DLC out for Gears 3 today
The new Fenix Rising multiplayer downloadable content for Gears of War 3 has arrived on Xbox Live today.
As well as adding new multiplayer maps Fenix Rising gives hardcore Gears 3 fans to continue to level up after they reach the level cap at level 100 using the new Re-Up feature. There are three new colours of wings, Red, Green and Gold, through the Re-Up feature along with some bonus ammunition and custom weaponry.
Fenix Rising adds four new maps - Academy, Anvil, Depths, Escalation, and the Slab and four new multiplayer characters - Recruit Clayton, Thrashball Cole Limited Edition, Savage Marauder and Savage Kantus Limited Edition which are all available for all regular and Horde multiplayer modes.
The Fenix Rising map pack is a free automatic download for those that picked up the Gears of War 3 Season Pass which includes the first four packs of DLC for Gears 3 for 2400 MS points or on its own for 800 MS points.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims