Fenix Rising DLC out for Gears 3 today
The new Fenix Rising multiplayer downloadable content for Gears of War 3 has arrived on Xbox Live today.
As well as adding new multiplayer maps Fenix Rising gives hardcore Gears 3 fans to continue to level up after they reach the level cap at level 100 using the new Re-Up feature. There are three new colours of wings, Red, Green and Gold, through the Re-Up feature along with some bonus ammunition and custom weaponry.
Fenix Rising adds four new maps - Academy, Anvil, Depths, Escalation, and the Slab and four new multiplayer characters - Recruit Clayton, Thrashball Cole Limited Edition, Savage Marauder and Savage Kantus Limited Edition which are all available for all regular and Horde multiplayer modes.
The Fenix Rising map pack is a free automatic download for those that picked up the Gears of War 3 Season Pass which includes the first four packs of DLC for Gears 3 for 2400 MS points or on its own for 800 MS points.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today