Fenix Rising DLC out for Gears 3 today
The new Fenix Rising multiplayer downloadable content for Gears of War 3 has arrived on Xbox Live today.
As well as adding new multiplayer maps Fenix Rising gives hardcore Gears 3 fans to continue to level up after they reach the level cap at level 100 using the new Re-Up feature. There are three new colours of wings, Red, Green and Gold, through the Re-Up feature along with some bonus ammunition and custom weaponry.
Fenix Rising adds four new maps - Academy, Anvil, Depths, Escalation, and the Slab and four new multiplayer characters - Recruit Clayton, Thrashball Cole Limited Edition, Savage Marauder and Savage Kantus Limited Edition which are all available for all regular and Horde multiplayer modes.
The Fenix Rising map pack is a free automatic download for those that picked up the Gears of War 3 Season Pass which includes the first four packs of DLC for Gears 3 for 2400 MS points or on its own for 800 MS points.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release