Fenix Rising DLC out for Gears 3 today
The new Fenix Rising multiplayer downloadable content for Gears of War 3 has arrived on Xbox Live today.
As well as adding new multiplayer maps Fenix Rising gives hardcore Gears 3 fans to continue to level up after they reach the level cap at level 100 using the new Re-Up feature. There are three new colours of wings, Red, Green and Gold, through the Re-Up feature along with some bonus ammunition and custom weaponry.
Fenix Rising adds four new maps - Academy, Anvil, Depths, Escalation, and the Slab and four new multiplayer characters - Recruit Clayton, Thrashball Cole Limited Edition, Savage Marauder and Savage Kantus Limited Edition which are all available for all regular and Horde multiplayer modes.
The Fenix Rising map pack is a free automatic download for those that picked up the Gears of War 3 Season Pass which includes the first four packs of DLC for Gears 3 for 2400 MS points or on its own for 800 MS points.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO