Fenix Rising DLC out for Gears 3 today
The new Fenix Rising multiplayer downloadable content for Gears of War 3 has arrived on Xbox Live today.
As well as adding new multiplayer maps Fenix Rising gives hardcore Gears 3 fans to continue to level up after they reach the level cap at level 100 using the new Re-Up feature. There are three new colours of wings, Red, Green and Gold, through the Re-Up feature along with some bonus ammunition and custom weaponry.
Fenix Rising adds four new maps - Academy, Anvil, Depths, Escalation, and the Slab and four new multiplayer characters - Recruit Clayton, Thrashball Cole Limited Edition, Savage Marauder and Savage Kantus Limited Edition which are all available for all regular and Horde multiplayer modes.
The Fenix Rising map pack is a free automatic download for those that picked up the Gears of War 3 Season Pass which includes the first four packs of DLC for Gears 3 for 2400 MS points or on its own for 800 MS points.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side