Max Payne 3 pushed back a little further
Rockstar has announced another delay for Max Payne 3 but it's only a couple of months this time.
Max Payne's third outing will see Max get mired in trouble in sunnier climes than his we've come to expect with him taking a job protecting a wealthy businessman named Rodrigo Branco and his family in Sao Paolo. Branco's wife is kidnapped and Max is drawn into the kind of dark conspiracy that he thought he'd left behind in NYC.
Rockstar founder Sam Houser evangelised: "Max Payne 3 brings powerful storytelling back to the action-shooter genre. Rockstar Studios are delivering a game thats both incredibly cinematic and very, very intense to play."
The delay will see the new slicker and smoother gunplay of Max Payne 3 pushed back to May the 15th in the US and May the 18th in Europe on PS3 and Xbox 360. The PC version follows on May 29th in the US and finally hitting European shores on June the 1st.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch