Max Payne 3 pushed back a little further
Rockstar has announced another delay for Max Payne 3 but it's only a couple of months this time.
Max Payne's third outing will see Max get mired in trouble in sunnier climes than his we've come to expect with him taking a job protecting a wealthy businessman named Rodrigo Branco and his family in Sao Paolo. Branco's wife is kidnapped and Max is drawn into the kind of dark conspiracy that he thought he'd left behind in NYC.
Rockstar founder Sam Houser evangelised: "Max Payne 3 brings powerful storytelling back to the action-shooter genre. Rockstar Studios are delivering a game thats both incredibly cinematic and very, very intense to play."
The delay will see the new slicker and smoother gunplay of Max Payne 3 pushed back to May the 15th in the US and May the 18th in Europe on PS3 and Xbox 360. The PC version follows on May 29th in the US and finally hitting European shores on June the 1st.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto