Max Payne 3 pushed back a little further
Rockstar has announced another delay for Max Payne 3 but it's only a couple of months this time.
Max Payne's third outing will see Max get mired in trouble in sunnier climes than his we've come to expect with him taking a job protecting a wealthy businessman named Rodrigo Branco and his family in Sao Paolo. Branco's wife is kidnapped and Max is drawn into the kind of dark conspiracy that he thought he'd left behind in NYC.
Rockstar founder Sam Houser evangelised: "Max Payne 3 brings powerful storytelling back to the action-shooter genre. Rockstar Studios are delivering a game thats both incredibly cinematic and very, very intense to play."
The delay will see the new slicker and smoother gunplay of Max Payne 3 pushed back to May the 15th in the US and May the 18th in Europe on PS3 and Xbox 360. The PC version follows on May 29th in the US and finally hitting European shores on June the 1st.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine