Max Payne 3 pushed back a little further
Rockstar has announced another delay for Max Payne 3 but it's only a couple of months this time.
Max Payne's third outing will see Max get mired in trouble in sunnier climes than his we've come to expect with him taking a job protecting a wealthy businessman named Rodrigo Branco and his family in Sao Paolo. Branco's wife is kidnapped and Max is drawn into the kind of dark conspiracy that he thought he'd left behind in NYC.
Rockstar founder Sam Houser evangelised: "Max Payne 3 brings powerful storytelling back to the action-shooter genre. Rockstar Studios are delivering a game thats both incredibly cinematic and very, very intense to play."
The delay will see the new slicker and smoother gunplay of Max Payne 3 pushed back to May the 15th in the US and May the 18th in Europe on PS3 and Xbox 360. The PC version follows on May 29th in the US and finally hitting European shores on June the 1st.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing