Max Payne 3 pushed back a little further
Rockstar has announced another delay for Max Payne 3 but it's only a couple of months this time.
Max Payne's third outing will see Max get mired in trouble in sunnier climes than his we've come to expect with him taking a job protecting a wealthy businessman named Rodrigo Branco and his family in Sao Paolo. Branco's wife is kidnapped and Max is drawn into the kind of dark conspiracy that he thought he'd left behind in NYC.
Rockstar founder Sam Houser evangelised: "Max Payne 3 brings powerful storytelling back to the action-shooter genre. Rockstar Studios are delivering a game thats both incredibly cinematic and very, very intense to play."
The delay will see the new slicker and smoother gunplay of Max Payne 3 pushed back to May the 15th in the US and May the 18th in Europe on PS3 and Xbox 360. The PC version follows on May 29th in the US and finally hitting European shores on June the 1st.
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date