Kasabian and Ed Harcount to contribute to the Alan Wake American Nightmare soundtrack
EMI and Remedy have worked out a deal that will see popular UK indie band Kasabian and singer-songwriter Ed Harcourt contribute to the soundtrack of Remedy's upcoming downloadable title Alan Wake American Nightmare.
Kasabian will contribute their biggest hit Club Foot to the game and Mercury Music Prize-winner Ed Harcourt will lend his strangely appropriate track Watching the Sun Come Up.
Remedy's Oskari Hkkinen said: "Music played an important role in the original Alan Wake and we've carried that tradition over to American Nightmare with an exceptionally strong selection of original and licensed songs and to spice things up a little more, Alan's old-time buddy and literary agent Barry Wheeler has become the manager of the game's seminal rock-band Old Gods of Asgard expect a brand new single to be included with the game!"
Alan Wake American Nightmare is due out to download via the Xbox Live Marketplace in the middle of the first quarter of 2012.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft