Kasabian and Ed Harcount to contribute to the Alan Wake American Nightmare soundtrack
EMI and Remedy have worked out a deal that will see popular UK indie band Kasabian and singer-songwriter Ed Harcourt contribute to the soundtrack of Remedy's upcoming downloadable title Alan Wake American Nightmare.
Kasabian will contribute their biggest hit Club Foot to the game and Mercury Music Prize-winner Ed Harcourt will lend his strangely appropriate track Watching the Sun Come Up.
Remedy's Oskari Hkkinen said: "Music played an important role in the original Alan Wake and we've carried that tradition over to American Nightmare with an exceptionally strong selection of original and licensed songs and to spice things up a little more, Alan's old-time buddy and literary agent Barry Wheeler has become the manager of the game's seminal rock-band Old Gods of Asgard expect a brand new single to be included with the game!"
Alan Wake American Nightmare is due out to download via the Xbox Live Marketplace in the middle of the first quarter of 2012.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto