New Dead Island DLC reveals Banoi from a different perspective
Deep Silver has revealed new downloadable content for Dead Island that will bring a fresh view of the blighted tropical paradise.
The new DLC follows the antagonist from the main story, Ryder White giving players a deeper understanding of why he did what he did in the game.
The Ryder White DLC offers several hours of single-player content filled with new plot twists and shedding more light on the awful fate that befell Banoi. I also adds two new blueprints and weapons for the improvised Dead Island arsenal.
The new DLC will hit Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on February the 1st for 800 MS points on Xbox Live and 7.99 GBP on PSN and Steam.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3