New Dead Island DLC reveals Banoi from a different perspective
Deep Silver has revealed new downloadable content for Dead Island that will bring a fresh view of the blighted tropical paradise.
The new DLC follows the antagonist from the main story, Ryder White giving players a deeper understanding of why he did what he did in the game.
The Ryder White DLC offers several hours of single-player content filled with new plot twists and shedding more light on the awful fate that befell Banoi. I also adds two new blueprints and weapons for the improvised Dead Island arsenal.
The new DLC will hit Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on February the 1st for 800 MS points on Xbox Live and 7.99 GBP on PSN and Steam.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network