New Dead Island DLC reveals Banoi from a different perspective
Deep Silver has revealed new downloadable content for Dead Island that will bring a fresh view of the blighted tropical paradise.
The new DLC follows the antagonist from the main story, Ryder White giving players a deeper understanding of why he did what he did in the game.
The Ryder White DLC offers several hours of single-player content filled with new plot twists and shedding more light on the awful fate that befell Banoi. I also adds two new blueprints and weapons for the improvised Dead Island arsenal.
The new DLC will hit Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on February the 1st for 800 MS points on Xbox Live and 7.99 GBP on PSN and Steam.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3