New Dead Island DLC reveals Banoi from a different perspective
Deep Silver has revealed new downloadable content for Dead Island that will bring a fresh view of the blighted tropical paradise.
The new DLC follows the antagonist from the main story, Ryder White giving players a deeper understanding of why he did what he did in the game.
The Ryder White DLC offers several hours of single-player content filled with new plot twists and shedding more light on the awful fate that befell Banoi. I also adds two new blueprints and weapons for the improvised Dead Island arsenal.
The new DLC will hit Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on February the 1st for 800 MS points on Xbox Live and 7.99 GBP on PSN and Steam.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit