New Dead Island DLC reveals Banoi from a different perspective
Deep Silver has revealed new downloadable content for Dead Island that will bring a fresh view of the blighted tropical paradise.
The new DLC follows the antagonist from the main story, Ryder White giving players a deeper understanding of why he did what he did in the game.
The Ryder White DLC offers several hours of single-player content filled with new plot twists and shedding more light on the awful fate that befell Banoi. I also adds two new blueprints and weapons for the improvised Dead Island arsenal.
The new DLC will hit Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on February the 1st for 800 MS points on Xbox Live and 7.99 GBP on PSN and Steam.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free