EA gets 25 million players across its Play4Free titles
EA has announced that they have broken the 25 million player mark across their Play4Free titles.
The bulk of players are spending time on Battlefield Heroes and Need for Speed World with both titles hitting 10 million players each.
Battleforge, Lord of Ultima, Battlefield Play4Free and Facebook title Dragon Age Legends round out the figures bringing in another 5 million players between the four titles.
Play4Free VP Sean Decker said: "Developing a community of 25 million players is a remarkable achievement. It is a testament to the explosive growth of the free-to-play market and a reflection of EAs commitment to spearheading the digital transformation. We plan to continue to innovate in the category, introduce new gameplay that delights players and keeps them coming back for more. For our teams, this is an incredibly exciting time to be making games as the audience continues to grow and diversify."
EA's range of Play4Free titles with Command and Conquer Tiberium Alliances currently in closed beta.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light