Sony aiming to do better with Move
The boss of Sony Computer Entertainment UK, Fergal Gara has confessed that, despite solid sales, they could have done much better by their Move motion controller.
He admitted that with Sports Champions being the most successful dedicated Move title selling "a couple of hundred thousand units" other titles have received a mixed reception.
Gara began: "I'd say we have a solid foothold with [Move]. Could it, should it, have done more? I think so. It is the strength of the software that goes with it that is paramount. And weve had a widely different performance from the various Move titles. Sports Champions is by far the most successful, selling a couple of hundred thousand units, which is a healthy performance. But it does vary thereafter."
"So I'd say we are in the market, we have got a shout," he continued. "Forthcoming titles are going to be important. We take some encouragement from things we can mention, such as Sorcery which is on the schedule, and other things that we know are bubbling under. It is a focus from a studio point-of-view to bring out stronger titles."
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date