Final Fantasy XIII-2 demo becomes a reality
Square Enix has launched a demo of the next installment in their ironically long-running Final Fantasy RPG series.
The demo pits main characters Noel and Serah against a massive enemy called Atlas who appeared due to a strange anomaly in space and time. The sequence will give players a chance to try out the refined battles system and enjoy the more cinematic action sequences.
Also available to experiment with is the new Monster Recruitment System which allows FF XIII-2 players to have defeated enemies join their party and develop alongside other party members.
Yoshinori Kitase, the game's producer said: "The Final Fantasy XIII-2 demo provides an excellent opportunity for players to try out the evolved battle system and fully explore an entire area of the game. We are very pleased to give our fans the chance to see the multitude of game improvements for themselves."
The demo of Final Fantasy XIII-2 is available to download from today on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey