Final Fantasy XIII-2 demo becomes a reality
Square Enix has launched a demo of the next installment in their ironically long-running Final Fantasy RPG series.
The demo pits main characters Noel and Serah against a massive enemy called Atlas who appeared due to a strange anomaly in space and time. The sequence will give players a chance to try out the refined battles system and enjoy the more cinematic action sequences.
Also available to experiment with is the new Monster Recruitment System which allows FF XIII-2 players to have defeated enemies join their party and develop alongside other party members.
Yoshinori Kitase, the game's producer said: "The Final Fantasy XIII-2 demo provides an excellent opportunity for players to try out the evolved battle system and fully explore an entire area of the game. We are very pleased to give our fans the chance to see the multitude of game improvements for themselves."
The demo of Final Fantasy XIII-2 is available to download from today on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO