Final Fantasy XIII-2 demo becomes a reality
Square Enix has launched a demo of the next installment in their ironically long-running Final Fantasy RPG series.
The demo pits main characters Noel and Serah against a massive enemy called Atlas who appeared due to a strange anomaly in space and time. The sequence will give players a chance to try out the refined battles system and enjoy the more cinematic action sequences.
Also available to experiment with is the new Monster Recruitment System which allows FF XIII-2 players to have defeated enemies join their party and develop alongside other party members.
Yoshinori Kitase, the game's producer said: "The Final Fantasy XIII-2 demo provides an excellent opportunity for players to try out the evolved battle system and fully explore an entire area of the game. We are very pleased to give our fans the chance to see the multitude of game improvements for themselves."
The demo of Final Fantasy XIII-2 is available to download from today on Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto