Tablet to feature in the next-gen Xbox?
Nintendo may not be the only console maker to incorporate tablet technology in their next-gen machine.
Word has reached the gaming press that the next Xbox may feature a tablet PC, Kinect in some form, a base unit and a controller.
This does make sense given Microsoft's push toward unifying their hardware under their upcoming operating system Windows 8.
If the many rumours surrounding the next generation of home consoles are true all will be revealed at this year's E3 in June.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes