Tablet to feature in the next-gen Xbox?
Nintendo may not be the only console maker to incorporate tablet technology in their next-gen machine.
Word has reached the gaming press that the next Xbox may feature a tablet PC, Kinect in some form, a base unit and a controller.
This does make sense given Microsoft's push toward unifying their hardware under their upcoming operating system Windows 8.
If the many rumours surrounding the next generation of home consoles are true all will be revealed at this year's E3 in June.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free