Tablet to feature in the next-gen Xbox?
Nintendo may not be the only console maker to incorporate tablet technology in their next-gen machine.
Word has reached the gaming press that the next Xbox may feature a tablet PC, Kinect in some form, a base unit and a controller.
This does make sense given Microsoft's push toward unifying their hardware under their upcoming operating system Windows 8.
If the many rumours surrounding the next generation of home consoles are true all will be revealed at this year's E3 in June.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3