Tablet to feature in the next-gen Xbox?
Nintendo may not be the only console maker to incorporate tablet technology in their next-gen machine.
Word has reached the gaming press that the next Xbox may feature a tablet PC, Kinect in some form, a base unit and a controller.
This does make sense given Microsoft's push toward unifying their hardware under their upcoming operating system Windows 8.
If the many rumours surrounding the next generation of home consoles are true all will be revealed at this year's E3 in June.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title