iPad 3 and iPad 4 could arrive in 2012?
Strange rumours are circulating from component manufacturers that 2 new generations of iPad could be on their way in 2012.
According to the rumours the first device would launch in March and feature a new higher resolution (1536 x 2048) and improved battery life. These specifications suggest that it would be more of an iPad 2S than an iPad 3.
The next device which is estimated to arrive around October time would feature the same screen but a much more powerful processor and an array of integrated applications to compete with the array of Windows and Android powered tablets due out at the end of the year.
It's important to stress that these are unconfirmed rumours but it would be safe to assume that Apple will be releasing at least one new iteration of the iPad in 2012.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side