iPad 3 and iPad 4 could arrive in 2012?
Strange rumours are circulating from component manufacturers that 2 new generations of iPad could be on their way in 2012.
According to the rumours the first device would launch in March and feature a new higher resolution (1536 x 2048) and improved battery life. These specifications suggest that it would be more of an iPad 2S than an iPad 3.
The next device which is estimated to arrive around October time would feature the same screen but a much more powerful processor and an array of integrated applications to compete with the array of Windows and Android powered tablets due out at the end of the year.
It's important to stress that these are unconfirmed rumours but it would be safe to assume that Apple will be releasing at least one new iteration of the iPad in 2012.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America