XBLA titles to be hosted on iOS and Android?
Ever wanted to play Super Meat Boy or Bastion on the bus but are thwarted by the fact you have an iPhone?
Well, it appears that work may be under way for iOS and Android-powered devices to host Xbox Live Arcade games.
An anonymous development source said bluntly: "Xbox is a client of ours. There's no way they'll be ignoring those other mobile platforms."
With Sony already moving into the Android market with the PlayStation Suite it would be foolish for Microsoft not to explore bringing their extensive XBLA catalogue to mobile devices outside of Windows Phone 7.
Thanks Business Insider.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan