XBLA titles to be hosted on iOS and Android?
Ever wanted to play Super Meat Boy or Bastion on the bus but are thwarted by the fact you have an iPhone?
Well, it appears that work may be under way for iOS and Android-powered devices to host Xbox Live Arcade games.
An anonymous development source said bluntly: "Xbox is a client of ours. There's no way they'll be ignoring those other mobile platforms."
With Sony already moving into the Android market with the PlayStation Suite it would be foolish for Microsoft not to explore bringing their extensive XBLA catalogue to mobile devices outside of Windows Phone 7.
Thanks Business Insider.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto