New Microsoft and Sony home consoles to appear at E3 2012?
It appears that all of the big three platform-holders will be showing off new home hardware at this year's E3.
Nintendo has already confirmed that they will be bringing the finished version of the Wii U to E3 and revealing launch dates and prices for the new machine.
There seems to be fresh indications that both Microsoft and Sony will be unveiling new hardware at the very least in order to steal a bit of thunder from Nintendo and show gamers that they're very much still in the race.
No Xbox 720 or PS4 release details or prices are expected but the appearance of new hardware from Micrsoft and Sony is sure to cause a stir in the industry.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey