New Microsoft and Sony home consoles to appear at E3 2012?
It appears that all of the big three platform-holders will be showing off new home hardware at this year's E3.
Nintendo has already confirmed that they will be bringing the finished version of the Wii U to E3 and revealing launch dates and prices for the new machine.
There seems to be fresh indications that both Microsoft and Sony will be unveiling new hardware at the very least in order to steal a bit of thunder from Nintendo and show gamers that they're very much still in the race.
No Xbox 720 or PS4 release details or prices are expected but the appearance of new hardware from Micrsoft and Sony is sure to cause a stir in the industry.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date