New Microsoft and Sony home consoles to appear at E3 2012?
It appears that all of the big three platform-holders will be showing off new home hardware at this year's E3.
Nintendo has already confirmed that they will be bringing the finished version of the Wii U to E3 and revealing launch dates and prices for the new machine.
There seems to be fresh indications that both Microsoft and Sony will be unveiling new hardware at the very least in order to steal a bit of thunder from Nintendo and show gamers that they're very much still in the race.
No Xbox 720 or PS4 release details or prices are expected but the appearance of new hardware from Micrsoft and Sony is sure to cause a stir in the industry.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title