New Microsoft and Sony home consoles to appear at E3 2012?
It appears that all of the big three platform-holders will be showing off new home hardware at this year's E3.
Nintendo has already confirmed that they will be bringing the finished version of the Wii U to E3 and revealing launch dates and prices for the new machine.
There seems to be fresh indications that both Microsoft and Sony will be unveiling new hardware at the very least in order to steal a bit of thunder from Nintendo and show gamers that they're very much still in the race.
No Xbox 720 or PS4 release details or prices are expected but the appearance of new hardware from Micrsoft and Sony is sure to cause a stir in the industry.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access