New Microsoft and Sony home consoles to appear at E3 2012?
It appears that all of the big three platform-holders will be showing off new home hardware at this year's E3.
Nintendo has already confirmed that they will be bringing the finished version of the Wii U to E3 and revealing launch dates and prices for the new machine.
There seems to be fresh indications that both Microsoft and Sony will be unveiling new hardware at the very least in order to steal a bit of thunder from Nintendo and show gamers that they're very much still in the race.
No Xbox 720 or PS4 release details or prices are expected but the appearance of new hardware from Micrsoft and Sony is sure to cause a stir in the industry.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3