Gotham City Impostors release pushed back
Warner Interactive has announced a new official release date for their quirky downloadable online FPS Gotham City Impostors.
Gotham City Impostors allows players to create their own Batman or Joker 'impostor' called Bats or Jokerz and battle it out over warped Gotham City locations.
The game boasts a crazy array of customisation options including mad costumes, homemade gadgets and an array of traditional and quirky weaponry.
Gotham City Impostors will release on Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network and PC this February.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016