Senior DICE staff head to ngmoco Sweden
A trio of some of DICE's most experienced staff have jumped ship to go and work with social games outfit ngmoco's new Swedish studio.
The new studio run by former EA free-to-play guru Ben Cousins who spearheaded work on EA's free-to-play efforts.
Two senior programmers, Torbjrn Ldre (who worked on Battlefield 3 and Ubisoft's Far Cry 2) and Malte Hildigsson (who worked on Battlefield 3, Bulletstorm and Mirror's Edge) and senior artist Wille Wintertidh (who worked on Medal of Honor, Mirror's Edge and Ubisoft's GRAW) have all joined Cousins' new studio.
In a move that surprised many in the industry Cousins left EA's Easy Studio to open up ngmoco Sweden in June of last year.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes