Senior DICE staff head to ngmoco Sweden
A trio of some of DICE's most experienced staff have jumped ship to go and work with social games outfit ngmoco's new Swedish studio.
The new studio run by former EA free-to-play guru Ben Cousins who spearheaded work on EA's free-to-play efforts.
Two senior programmers, Torbjrn Ldre (who worked on Battlefield 3 and Ubisoft's Far Cry 2) and Malte Hildigsson (who worked on Battlefield 3, Bulletstorm and Mirror's Edge) and senior artist Wille Wintertidh (who worked on Medal of Honor, Mirror's Edge and Ubisoft's GRAW) have all joined Cousins' new studio.
In a move that surprised many in the industry Cousins left EA's Easy Studio to open up ngmoco Sweden in June of last year.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year