Senior DICE staff head to ngmoco Sweden
A trio of some of DICE's most experienced staff have jumped ship to go and work with social games outfit ngmoco's new Swedish studio.
The new studio run by former EA free-to-play guru Ben Cousins who spearheaded work on EA's free-to-play efforts.
Two senior programmers, Torbjrn Ldre (who worked on Battlefield 3 and Ubisoft's Far Cry 2) and Malte Hildigsson (who worked on Battlefield 3, Bulletstorm and Mirror's Edge) and senior artist Wille Wintertidh (who worked on Medal of Honor, Mirror's Edge and Ubisoft's GRAW) have all joined Cousins' new studio.
In a move that surprised many in the industry Cousins left EA's Easy Studio to open up ngmoco Sweden in June of last year.
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider