Senior DICE staff head to ngmoco Sweden
A trio of some of DICE's most experienced staff have jumped ship to go and work with social games outfit ngmoco's new Swedish studio.
The new studio run by former EA free-to-play guru Ben Cousins who spearheaded work on EA's free-to-play efforts.
Two senior programmers, Torbjrn Ldre (who worked on Battlefield 3 and Ubisoft's Far Cry 2) and Malte Hildigsson (who worked on Battlefield 3, Bulletstorm and Mirror's Edge) and senior artist Wille Wintertidh (who worked on Medal of Honor, Mirror's Edge and Ubisoft's GRAW) have all joined Cousins' new studio.
In a move that surprised many in the industry Cousins left EA's Easy Studio to open up ngmoco Sweden in June of last year.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release