Bastion shifts over 500,000 copies
Bastion developers Supergiant Games are exceedingly pleased with themselves as their popular XBLA and PC title has reached an impressive sales milestone.
Supergiant's Greg Kasavin has revealed that Bastion has sold over 500,000 copies across the Xbox Live Arcade and PC versions of the game.
Kasavin said: "We're happy to have this many people playing and to be in a position to make more games on our own terms. When we set out to make Bastion, a sales number like that seemed astronomical to us, so it feels great to have hit that mark."
Bastion is also available to play in Google Chrome using their new Native Client technology and is also available for cross-platform play between Mac and PC using the tech.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto