Bastion shifts over 500,000 copies
Bastion developers Supergiant Games are exceedingly pleased with themselves as their popular XBLA and PC title has reached an impressive sales milestone.
Supergiant's Greg Kasavin has revealed that Bastion has sold over 500,000 copies across the Xbox Live Arcade and PC versions of the game.
Kasavin said: "We're happy to have this many people playing and to be in a position to make more games on our own terms. When we set out to make Bastion, a sales number like that seemed astronomical to us, so it feels great to have hit that mark."
Bastion is also available to play in Google Chrome using their new Native Client technology and is also available for cross-platform play between Mac and PC using the tech.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat