Bastion shifts over 500,000 copies
Bastion developers Supergiant Games are exceedingly pleased with themselves as their popular XBLA and PC title has reached an impressive sales milestone.
Supergiant's Greg Kasavin has revealed that Bastion has sold over 500,000 copies across the Xbox Live Arcade and PC versions of the game.
Kasavin said: "We're happy to have this many people playing and to be in a position to make more games on our own terms. When we set out to make Bastion, a sales number like that seemed astronomical to us, so it feels great to have hit that mark."
Bastion is also available to play in Google Chrome using their new Native Client technology and is also available for cross-platform play between Mac and PC using the tech.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes