Bastion shifts over 500,000 copies
Bastion developers Supergiant Games are exceedingly pleased with themselves as their popular XBLA and PC title has reached an impressive sales milestone.
Supergiant's Greg Kasavin has revealed that Bastion has sold over 500,000 copies across the Xbox Live Arcade and PC versions of the game.
Kasavin said: "We're happy to have this many people playing and to be in a position to make more games on our own terms. When we set out to make Bastion, a sales number like that seemed astronomical to us, so it feels great to have hit that mark."
Bastion is also available to play in Google Chrome using their new Native Client technology and is also available for cross-platform play between Mac and PC using the tech.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing