Bastion shifts over 500,000 copies
Bastion developers Supergiant Games are exceedingly pleased with themselves as their popular XBLA and PC title has reached an impressive sales milestone.
Supergiant's Greg Kasavin has revealed that Bastion has sold over 500,000 copies across the Xbox Live Arcade and PC versions of the game.
Kasavin said: "We're happy to have this many people playing and to be in a position to make more games on our own terms. When we set out to make Bastion, a sales number like that seemed astronomical to us, so it feels great to have hit that mark."
Bastion is also available to play in Google Chrome using their new Native Client technology and is also available for cross-platform play between Mac and PC using the tech.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3