Sony not commenting further on Japanese PS Vita sales
Sony has refused to say anything more about the lacklustre launch sales of the PlayStation Vita in Japan.
Of the half a million units shipped around 325,000 were sold which falls short of the 3DS's 482,200 for the same week.
PR man for Sony Computer Entertainment Satoshi Fukuoka would only say No comment, when asked about the launch week by Bloomberg Japan.
Even more disappointing was the news that in the second week on sale all PS Vita titles dropped out of the top ten completely with only Hot Shots Golf remaining in the top 50 clinging on at number 37.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015