Sony not commenting further on Japanese PS Vita sales
Sony has refused to say anything more about the lacklustre launch sales of the PlayStation Vita in Japan.
Of the half a million units shipped around 325,000 were sold which falls short of the 3DS's 482,200 for the same week.
PR man for Sony Computer Entertainment Satoshi Fukuoka would only say No comment, when asked about the launch week by Bloomberg Japan.
Even more disappointing was the news that in the second week on sale all PS Vita titles dropped out of the top ten completely with only Hot Shots Golf remaining in the top 50 clinging on at number 37.
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal