Sony not commenting further on Japanese PS Vita sales
Sony has refused to say anything more about the lacklustre launch sales of the PlayStation Vita in Japan.
Of the half a million units shipped around 325,000 were sold which falls short of the 3DS's 482,200 for the same week.
PR man for Sony Computer Entertainment Satoshi Fukuoka would only say No comment, when asked about the launch week by Bloomberg Japan.
Even more disappointing was the news that in the second week on sale all PS Vita titles dropped out of the top ten completely with only Hot Shots Golf remaining in the top 50 clinging on at number 37.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny