Sony not commenting further on Japanese PS Vita sales
Sony has refused to say anything more about the lacklustre launch sales of the PlayStation Vita in Japan.
Of the half a million units shipped around 325,000 were sold which falls short of the 3DS's 482,200 for the same week.
PR man for Sony Computer Entertainment Satoshi Fukuoka would only say No comment, when asked about the launch week by Bloomberg Japan.
Even more disappointing was the news that in the second week on sale all PS Vita titles dropped out of the top ten completely with only Hot Shots Golf remaining in the top 50 clinging on at number 37.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer