Sony not commenting further on Japanese PS Vita sales
Sony has refused to say anything more about the lacklustre launch sales of the PlayStation Vita in Japan.
Of the half a million units shipped around 325,000 were sold which falls short of the 3DS's 482,200 for the same week.
PR man for Sony Computer Entertainment Satoshi Fukuoka would only say No comment, when asked about the launch week by Bloomberg Japan.
Even more disappointing was the news that in the second week on sale all PS Vita titles dropped out of the top ten completely with only Hot Shots Golf remaining in the top 50 clinging on at number 37.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3