Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
SEGA has announced details of the new Yakuza game that they are working on and it will be a direct entry in the series.
It's not a sequel though. Yakuza Zero is a prequel to the first game, which released on PS2 way back in 2005, and follows a 20-year-old Kazuma Kiryu and 24-year-old Majima Goro which winds the story clock back to December 1988.
At this point in time Kazuma is just a bill collector for the Tojo Clan's Dojima Family and Majima is a cabaret club manager who has turned his club around to become one of the hottest nightspots in Soutenbori, Osaka.
There's no news of a release date for Yakuza Zero as yet but SEGA reckons it's around 65 percent complete on PS4 and PS3.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3