Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
SEGA has announced details of the new Yakuza game that they are working on and it will be a direct entry in the series.
It's not a sequel though. Yakuza Zero is a prequel to the first game, which released on PS2 way back in 2005, and follows a 20-year-old Kazuma Kiryu and 24-year-old Majima Goro which winds the story clock back to December 1988.
At this point in time Kazuma is just a bill collector for the Tojo Clan's Dojima Family and Majima is a cabaret club manager who has turned his club around to become one of the hottest nightspots in Soutenbori, Osaka.
There's no news of a release date for Yakuza Zero as yet but SEGA reckons it's around 65 percent complete on PS4 and PS3.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer