BioWare looking at Skyrim to help get Dragon Age III right
BioWare's co-founder Dr Ray Muzyka has confessed that Skyrim will be an important influence in the creation of the next Dragon Age title.
With many fans feeling a disappointed with Dragon Age II BioWare are taking on board the feedback and looking at trying to get it right with Dragon Age III.
Muzyka said: "[The next Dragon Age] is gonna have the best of features from the prior Dragon Age games, but it's also gonna have a lot of things I think players are gonna find compelling from some of the games that are out now that are doing really well with more of an open world feel. We're checking [Skyrim] out aggressively. We like it. We're big admirers of [Bethesda] and the product. We think we can do some wonderful things."
He added: "How do we combine the new innovations we brought in Dragon Age II with the experience people were looking for in Dragon Age: Origins?. Our goal is to surprise and delight our fans. I've seen something in the last couple of weeks that is really the future of that franchise that is so compelling, I am so looking forward to being able to announce it."
Does this mean there is an announcement coming soon? We hope so.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree