BioWare looking at Skyrim to help get Dragon Age III right
BioWare's co-founder Dr Ray Muzyka has confessed that Skyrim will be an important influence in the creation of the next Dragon Age title.
With many fans feeling a disappointed with Dragon Age II BioWare are taking on board the feedback and looking at trying to get it right with Dragon Age III.
Muzyka said: "[The next Dragon Age] is gonna have the best of features from the prior Dragon Age games, but it's also gonna have a lot of things I think players are gonna find compelling from some of the games that are out now that are doing really well with more of an open world feel. We're checking [Skyrim] out aggressively. We like it. We're big admirers of [Bethesda] and the product. We think we can do some wonderful things."
He added: "How do we combine the new innovations we brought in Dragon Age II with the experience people were looking for in Dragon Age: Origins?. Our goal is to surprise and delight our fans. I've seen something in the last couple of weeks that is really the future of that franchise that is so compelling, I am so looking forward to being able to announce it."
Does this mean there is an announcement coming soon? We hope so.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey