BioWare looking at Skyrim to help get Dragon Age III right
BioWare's co-founder Dr Ray Muzyka has confessed that Skyrim will be an important influence in the creation of the next Dragon Age title.
With many fans feeling a disappointed with Dragon Age II BioWare are taking on board the feedback and looking at trying to get it right with Dragon Age III.
Muzyka said: "[The next Dragon Age] is gonna have the best of features from the prior Dragon Age games, but it's also gonna have a lot of things I think players are gonna find compelling from some of the games that are out now that are doing really well with more of an open world feel. We're checking [Skyrim] out aggressively. We like it. We're big admirers of [Bethesda] and the product. We think we can do some wonderful things."
He added: "How do we combine the new innovations we brought in Dragon Age II with the experience people were looking for in Dragon Age: Origins?. Our goal is to surprise and delight our fans. I've seen something in the last couple of weeks that is really the future of that franchise that is so compelling, I am so looking forward to being able to announce it."
Does this mean there is an announcement coming soon? We hope so.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny