Mac gamers to finally get the chance to play BioShock 2
A Mac edition of BioShock 2 has been revealed by specialist Mac games publisher Feral Interactive.
Mac gamers will finally get the opportunity to explore Rapture and experience it through the eyes of a Big Daddy.
The Mac edition of Bioshock will also get their hands on the separate multiplayer mode called The Fall of Rapture that is set in the period before the original BioShock where players engage in the civil war which ripped the city apart fighting as plasmid test subjects from Sinclair Solutions.
BioShock 2 will arrive on the Mac in January 2012 and will work on any Mac with an Intel 2.0 GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, OS X 10.6.8 or later and 256 MB of VRAM. ATI X1xxx series, ATI 2400, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series are not supported.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One