Mac gamers to finally get the chance to play BioShock 2
A Mac edition of BioShock 2 has been revealed by specialist Mac games publisher Feral Interactive.
Mac gamers will finally get the opportunity to explore Rapture and experience it through the eyes of a Big Daddy.
The Mac edition of Bioshock will also get their hands on the separate multiplayer mode called The Fall of Rapture that is set in the period before the original BioShock where players engage in the civil war which ripped the city apart fighting as plasmid test subjects from Sinclair Solutions.
BioShock 2 will arrive on the Mac in January 2012 and will work on any Mac with an Intel 2.0 GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, OS X 10.6.8 or later and 256 MB of VRAM. ATI X1xxx series, ATI 2400, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series are not supported.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year