Mac gamers to finally get the chance to play BioShock 2
A Mac edition of BioShock 2 has been revealed by specialist Mac games publisher Feral Interactive.
Mac gamers will finally get the opportunity to explore Rapture and experience it through the eyes of a Big Daddy.
The Mac edition of Bioshock will also get their hands on the separate multiplayer mode called The Fall of Rapture that is set in the period before the original BioShock where players engage in the civil war which ripped the city apart fighting as plasmid test subjects from Sinclair Solutions.
BioShock 2 will arrive on the Mac in January 2012 and will work on any Mac with an Intel 2.0 GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, OS X 10.6.8 or later and 256 MB of VRAM. ATI X1xxx series, ATI 2400, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series are not supported.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side