Mac gamers to finally get the chance to play BioShock 2
A Mac edition of BioShock 2 has been revealed by specialist Mac games publisher Feral Interactive.
Mac gamers will finally get the opportunity to explore Rapture and experience it through the eyes of a Big Daddy.
The Mac edition of Bioshock will also get their hands on the separate multiplayer mode called The Fall of Rapture that is set in the period before the original BioShock where players engage in the civil war which ripped the city apart fighting as plasmid test subjects from Sinclair Solutions.
BioShock 2 will arrive on the Mac in January 2012 and will work on any Mac with an Intel 2.0 GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, OS X 10.6.8 or later and 256 MB of VRAM. ATI X1xxx series, ATI 2400, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series are not supported.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer