Mac gamers to finally get the chance to play BioShock 2
A Mac edition of BioShock 2 has been revealed by specialist Mac games publisher Feral Interactive.
Mac gamers will finally get the opportunity to explore Rapture and experience it through the eyes of a Big Daddy.
The Mac edition of Bioshock will also get their hands on the separate multiplayer mode called The Fall of Rapture that is set in the period before the original BioShock where players engage in the civil war which ripped the city apart fighting as plasmid test subjects from Sinclair Solutions.
BioShock 2 will arrive on the Mac in January 2012 and will work on any Mac with an Intel 2.0 GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, OS X 10.6.8 or later and 256 MB of VRAM. ATI X1xxx series, ATI 2400, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series are not supported.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date