Fenix Rising DLC detailed for Gears of War 3
Microsoft has revealed details of the next bundle of downloadable content that they will be launching for Gears of War 3.
Fenix Rising is another multiplayer content pack that includes five new maps for all multiplayer modes, four new multiplayer characters and the opportunity to Re-Up after reaching level 100 while keeping all other progress. The chance to Re-Up also comes with new rank colours and unlocks new weapon skins, Re-Up Plasma, Re-Up Omen and Re-Up Electric.
The new maps include Academy set in the Oracle Academy, Anvil which is set in the fortress of Anvegad at Anvil Gate, Depths set in the underwater processing centre on Azura, Escalation which is set in the old Fenix family home of Haldane Hall and The Slab also known as Jacinto Maximum Security Prison.
The new characters are Recruit Clayton, Thrashball Cole (limited edition), Savage Marauder and Savage Kantus (also limited edition).
Fenix Rising is available for 800 MS points from January the 17th or for free for those who picked up the Gears of War 3 Season Pass.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto