Fenix Rising DLC detailed for Gears of War 3
Microsoft has revealed details of the next bundle of downloadable content that they will be launching for Gears of War 3.
Fenix Rising is another multiplayer content pack that includes five new maps for all multiplayer modes, four new multiplayer characters and the opportunity to Re-Up after reaching level 100 while keeping all other progress. The chance to Re-Up also comes with new rank colours and unlocks new weapon skins, Re-Up Plasma, Re-Up Omen and Re-Up Electric.
The new maps include Academy set in the Oracle Academy, Anvil which is set in the fortress of Anvegad at Anvil Gate, Depths set in the underwater processing centre on Azura, Escalation which is set in the old Fenix family home of Haldane Hall and The Slab also known as Jacinto Maximum Security Prison.
The new characters are Recruit Clayton, Thrashball Cole (limited edition), Savage Marauder and Savage Kantus (also limited edition).
Fenix Rising is available for 800 MS points from January the 17th or for free for those who picked up the Gears of War 3 Season Pass.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released