Fenix Rising DLC detailed for Gears of War 3
Microsoft has revealed details of the next bundle of downloadable content that they will be launching for Gears of War 3.
Fenix Rising is another multiplayer content pack that includes five new maps for all multiplayer modes, four new multiplayer characters and the opportunity to Re-Up after reaching level 100 while keeping all other progress. The chance to Re-Up also comes with new rank colours and unlocks new weapon skins, Re-Up Plasma, Re-Up Omen and Re-Up Electric.
The new maps include Academy set in the Oracle Academy, Anvil which is set in the fortress of Anvegad at Anvil Gate, Depths set in the underwater processing centre on Azura, Escalation which is set in the old Fenix family home of Haldane Hall and The Slab also known as Jacinto Maximum Security Prison.
The new characters are Recruit Clayton, Thrashball Cole (limited edition), Savage Marauder and Savage Kantus (also limited edition).
Fenix Rising is available for 800 MS points from January the 17th or for free for those who picked up the Gears of War 3 Season Pass.
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart