Fenix Rising DLC detailed for Gears of War 3
Microsoft has revealed details of the next bundle of downloadable content that they will be launching for Gears of War 3.
Fenix Rising is another multiplayer content pack that includes five new maps for all multiplayer modes, four new multiplayer characters and the opportunity to Re-Up after reaching level 100 while keeping all other progress. The chance to Re-Up also comes with new rank colours and unlocks new weapon skins, Re-Up Plasma, Re-Up Omen and Re-Up Electric.
The new maps include Academy set in the Oracle Academy, Anvil which is set in the fortress of Anvegad at Anvil Gate, Depths set in the underwater processing centre on Azura, Escalation which is set in the old Fenix family home of Haldane Hall and The Slab also known as Jacinto Maximum Security Prison.
The new characters are Recruit Clayton, Thrashball Cole (limited edition), Savage Marauder and Savage Kantus (also limited edition).
Fenix Rising is available for 800 MS points from January the 17th or for free for those who picked up the Gears of War 3 Season Pass.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny