Xbox 360 to get exclusive DLC for Final Fantasy XIII-2
The Xbox 360 version of Final Fantasy XIII-2 will be receiving its very own exclusive piece of DLC.
Square Enix has revealed that the exclusive DLC will take the form of a bow called Azrael for the game's character Serah.
It won't be available to pick up in the game until Episode 2 when it will appear as purchase option at all of the Chocoline merchants.
The downside is that the content will set you back 80 MS points to pick up on Xbox Live Marketplace.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer