Star Wars: The Old Republic is live... Finally
The long-awaited debut MMO from BioWare, Star Wars: The Old Republic has gone live today world wide.
Star Wars: The Old Republic, as you'd expect from BioWare, is a fully story-driven MMO and it breaks new ground in the kind of high quality experience it delivers including fully voiced storylines, personal choices and consequences.
BioWare co-founder Dr Greg Zeschuk said: "The addition of story and personal choice to the MMO genre is going to fundamentally change the way people perceive MMOs moving forward, especially when it is experienced at its fullest potential with high-quality writing and voice acting. We are extremely happy with where The Old Republic stands at launch and we can't wait to grow the game with our community to make it even better in the future."
Star Wars: The Old Republic comes with 30 days play included with subscriptions available for 8.99 GBP for one month, 25.17 GBP for three months and 46.14 GBP for six months.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year