Star Wars: The Old Republic is live... Finally
The long-awaited debut MMO from BioWare, Star Wars: The Old Republic has gone live today world wide.
Star Wars: The Old Republic, as you'd expect from BioWare, is a fully story-driven MMO and it breaks new ground in the kind of high quality experience it delivers including fully voiced storylines, personal choices and consequences.
BioWare co-founder Dr Greg Zeschuk said: "The addition of story and personal choice to the MMO genre is going to fundamentally change the way people perceive MMOs moving forward, especially when it is experienced at its fullest potential with high-quality writing and voice acting. We are extremely happy with where The Old Republic stands at launch and we can't wait to grow the game with our community to make it even better in the future."
Star Wars: The Old Republic comes with 30 days play included with subscriptions available for 8.99 GBP for one month, 25.17 GBP for three months and 46.14 GBP for six months.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3