PS Vita will only support one PSN account
Sony has re-confirmed that the PS Vita hardware will only support one PlayStation Network account.
Doubt over how many PSN accounts the Vita could support arose when a Sony representative told Wired that the PSN details would be linked to the Vita's memory cards and not the handheld itself.
This has been dialled back now as Sony has explained that a full factory reset will be required to change the active PSN account on the PS Vita.
A Sony statement explained: [The] PSN account is tied to the hardware and the memory card, not just the card, which means that if a second person is using your Vita, its not just a case of switching out memory cards, its clearing out all of your saved data on the Vita itself when you do the factory reset. In other words, PlayStation Vita is intended to be played by only one user.
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year