Alan Wake finally coming to PC
Remedy has revealed that the long lost PC version of Alan Wake is finally to see the light of day.
The PC version of Alan Wake will include The Signal and The Writer, the two packs of downloadable content which were released for the Xbox 360 version.
The PC version of Alan Wake was originally believed to be cancelled back in 2010 when the Xbox 360 version was released with Remedy saying that the experience lended itself better to Microsoft's home console.
A statement released by Remedy said: "Remedy Entertainment is proud to announce the PC release of Alan Wake. The game will give PC gamers the Alan Wake experience they have been patiently waiting for. Remedy is a developer with deep roots in the PC space (Death Rally and Max Payne 1 and 2), so the game will have the high resolution polish that long-time fans will expect."
The PC version of Alan Wake will be released around the same time as the downloadable follow-up Alan Wake's American Nightmare some time in the first quarter of 2012.
Thanks Edge Online.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey